Demon Combo/ Pro License New Year Sale

eCtune and Website announcements.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Demon Combo/ Pro License New Year Sale

Post by calvin »

Get your demon combo for 359.10$(10% off). :P Pro License 175$. http://store.ectune.com
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

jvest

Post by jvest »

so does this include the license..? for 359.10?? if i purchase this can i start tuning my car without anything else? thanks

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

jvest wrote:so does this include the license..? for 359.10?? if i purchase this can i start tuning my car without anything else? thanks
yes. You need a laptop/pc, wideband, and knowledge of tuning ;)
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

jvest

Post by jvest »

i have the laptop lol.. just need the demon and license why would i need a wide band if im not boosted yet?? and i am getting this so i can start learning instead of having someone do it for me

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

jvest wrote: why would i need a wide band if im not boosted yet??
boost or no boost... Lean can be very bad. A wideband is a must for any modifications to fuel, timing, or enabled/disabled sensors. Ectune is it's own rom... If it were oem a basemap would be acceptable in stock rom form, but since ectune has some major changes in comparison (ve correction for one), it needs to be tuned.

jvest

Post by jvest »

it is stock for now.. i just want to try and tune it stock so i have the knowledge for when i do upgrade.. it just has bolt ons for now any advice?

ryanxbar

Post by ryanxbar »

well to do any tuning you need a wide band to see if what your changing changes anything in the way the fuel gets to your car cause like stated before if you get the bitch lean then you wont have a car or should i say engine to tune at all

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

jvest wrote:it is stock for now.. i just want to try and tune it stock so i have the knowledge for when i do upgrade.. it just has bolt ons for now any advice?
research, research, research.... 90% of what I learned I learned from reading books and articles/posts from tuners. The other 10% was knowlegde gained by tuning. Go to http://www.pgmfi.org read the wiki a million times over visit the forum and newbies section, and there is a wealth of info such as the thread "progress of another newb". When questions are direct and to the point, we are more than happy to answer... When they get general and are things commonly asked, we get a little pissy at the lack of effort the asker has put into researching the topic. Happy tuning! Welcome to the club!

Attilburgh

Post by Attilburgh »

I am interested in this offer.Kindly update me on any student discounts.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Attilburgh wrote:I am interested in this offer.Kindly update me on any student discounts.
Unless its on the ectune store, I don't believe there's any discounts currently.