License problems? PM me!

eCtune and Website announcements.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

sloshy
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by sloshy »

Hello, my license expired and I haven't gotten a new one yet, I also want to change my license to a different PC if possible. Can you tell me what i need to do? PM is not working for me

GuusMeij

License

Post by GuusMeij »

Hello 'gaskleppie' Can you send me a new license? My license was until 27-12-2014. Thank you Groetjes guus

GuusMeij

Post by GuusMeij »

Hello gaskleppie, I also want to say that my pm does not work. Gr guus

kinday

Post by kinday »

Happy Holidays!!! Still waiting on your response. I installed the software on the new laptop but the computer is hanging on the load settings window and I get an error MSGID 004H Please help me out.

pullig

Post by pullig »

Need a license. Changed laptops to better one. Email is. [email protected] My request has been sent in Thanks

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

004h is a wrong machine id message. You have to give me the new machine id.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

sloshy

Post by sloshy »

Havent use ectune in several years how do i get my current machine id? Ectune wont open for me.

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

license sent...

Viet Rocka

Post by Viet Rocka »

I need help getting my ectune running again. Had to reformat my computer and I get the lock system message. It gives me MSGID M002H and tells me to force update. I run force update but it doesn't do anything. If you can help it would be much appreciated!

Tony the Tiger
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Tuner's license/update renewal

Post by Tony the Tiger »

Hey Gaskleppie, I tried sending you a PM, but I think your inbox was full (msg won't go through) I haven't had a timeout for a year now, since Calvin gave me a one year update. I haven't checked up on him since last year so I didn't know he stopped handling the updates. Would you be the person to contact? I'd love to purchase the software outright if possible. Mine has just expired a week ago. Thanks!
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Toronto, Ontario, CANADA www.Dynamotorsports.ca

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

Sorry, I was in Japan for work. All PM's answered... btw, maybe the PM system is giving errors but all PM's are delivered. So sending 1 PM is enough ;)

Tony the Tiger
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Tony the Tiger »

Haha, yeah, the PM system is still giving errors, but this time I only sent two messages :twisted: I figured I'd bump the thread just in case.. This time I am having an old version MSGID M002H error. Thanks!
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Toronto, Ontario, CANADA www.Dynamotorsports.ca

kinday

Post by kinday »

Sent you a PM....I finally got the machine ID. Lindly awaiting your reply. Thanks

ryan89crx

Post by ryan89crx »

For some reason the forum won't let me send a PM. Gaskleppie can you email me about my license? ryan89crx at gmail dot com

sloweghatch

Post by sloweghatch »

Forum wouldn't let me send a pm either. License expired yesterday. Sent email to info@ectune. Any help is appreciated