License problems? PM me!

eCtune and Website announcements.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by Gaskleppie »

Sorry, I was on vacation... But i'm back :)
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

relic1

Post by relic1 »

vacation? you have time/money for a vacation? :mrgreen: got the license. thank you very much. :)
this is my $0.02, keep in mind that I can't spell

scottdh20

help

Post by scottdh20 »

computer crashed, I needed a new hard drive...cousin tried to image the drive, a lot works when I try to open ectune it says \"contact ectune([email protected]) with MSGID 004H\" I need to get this up and running. do I need to delete and start over? it just pops up that message and then closes ectune you can contact me directly at [email protected]

scottdh20

help

Post by scottdh20 »

computer crashed, I needed a new hard drive...cousin tried to image the drive, a lot works when I try to open ectune it says \"contact ectune([email protected]) with MSGID 004H\" I need to get this up and running. do I need to delete and start over? it just pops up that message and then closes ectune you can contact me directly at [email protected]

scottdh20

Post by scottdh20 »

assuming I need a new license and help with how to add it

siregcivic

Post by siregcivic »

I sent a pm hopefully you can help me out

nce

Post by nce »

sent a pm aswell plz help

ed7_vti

cannot send pm :-(

Post by ed7_vti »

Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 504 5.7.4 Unrecognized authentication type DEBUG MODE Line : 126 File : smtp.php

ed7_vti

Post by ed7_vti »

5 days later and still can't post PM.

siregcivic

Post by siregcivic »

does anybody have an idea how to get the demon to work with ectune... i got a new license but its for the ostrich and i haven't had my ostrich for years i would really like to use this program i paid for

nce

Post by nce »

I think for the demon you just enter it's serial number no license required not 100% sure as I'm an ostrich user but I think that's what I read on forum . Btw how long ago did you get your license? I have been waiting for mine for weeks now so frustrating having software that I paid for and can't use

siregcivic

Post by siregcivic »

Just got a new one the other day ... I pm the moderator that started this thread ... would you happen to know where I could get the serial number from for the demon

nce

Post by nce »

i know i read how to somewhere on here im sure with some searching you can find out how ,if not contact moates. i also think there is a fee to switch from ostrich to demon. I tried sending him a pm too with no reply got an error that message couldn't be sent , i also emailed calvin with no response and emailed info@ectune which got a response almost instantly like 2 weeks ago when i was having problems getting ectune working on my new laptop, but soon as i got it working and mentioned needed a new license i haven't heard a word back with multiple emails sent

siregcivic

Post by siregcivic »

damn that sucks i hate the fact that soo many people paid for this program and nobody can even use it... put alot of money into a mans pocket and that man is mia :( ectune could have been a great program but shit i cant even get mine to work and its been a few years now how long do i have to wait cant even get a refund on this shit... atleast i can still use crome pro :(

nce

Post by nce »

license received thanks so much gaskleppie,