Single Car Versions

eCtune and Website announcements.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

sohcd16y8
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by sohcd16y8 »

I see that a Pro version is now available for 200. What release version is this (2.0 r7? etc). Also what is the difference between this and the single car test version that was available before for 200? I have quite a few tunes coming up that are considering eCtune, but were waiting till it was officially released before they purchase it.

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

sohcd16y8 wrote:I see that a Pro version is now available for 200. What release version is this (2.0 r7? etc). Also what is the difference between this and the single car test version that was available before for 250? I have quite a few tunes coming up that are considering eCtune, but were waiting till it was officially released before they purchase it.
Oops, I meant that was 250 for the single car test, and now 200 for the PRO.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

sohcd16y8 wrote:I see that a Pro version is now available for 200. What release version is this (2.0 r7? etc). Also what is the difference between this and the single car test version that was available before for 200? I have quite a few tunes coming up that are considering eCtune, but were waiting till it was officially released before they purchase it.
It will be the current release version posted on the main site [so right now r7]. The beta/test versions are for the selected beta testers by calvin as needed, to keep the newer versions that may have some retarded bugs from causing problems in the bigger scope of things; and to the people just using the software and not betatesting the new features/problems that surface. Well, it is offically available for sale; so I would consider it offically released, but it is still in beta, lots in the works, and not complete [some features yet to be enabled still]. It is definately a solid platform; enough so that Calvin has offered it to the public to be able to purchase it now; so I would take that into a big part of consideration towards purchase.... not to mention the people out there that have been tuned, and people who actively use eCtune.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock