Single Car Versions

eCtune and Website announcements.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Single Car Versions

Post by calvin »

If in anyway somebody tunes a other car then own with single car version. There will be harsh actions.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

zeeman

Post by zeeman »

if you aren't an authorized tuner but you need to tune more than 10 peoples cars with 10 different ostrich's, how does that work? I know way more than 10 people who want an eCtune'd ecu and are willing to buy both an ostrich and DIY version. Anymore insight on when its gunna be released?

Dmc1

Post by Dmc1 »

zeeman wrote:if you aren't an authorized tuner but you need to tune more than 10 peoples cars with 10 different ostrich's, how does that work? I know way more than 10 people who want an eCtune'd ecu and are willing to buy both an ostrich and DIY version. Anymore insight on when its gunna be released?
Your not a very good business man. If their willing to pay 175 for an ostrich they don't need then that could be cash your making by tuning them with the dealer version. I have tunes lined up to pay for my dealer version already. I made it like a group tuning buy in. these guys have worked long and hard on this if you want to use the ectune software then play by the rules.

zeeman

Post by zeeman »

oh trust me, if i can get a dealer version, i'll pay whatever for it, but the people i know are willing to buy an ostrich and DIY version so i can tune it if i can't get a dealer version.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

Dmc1 wrote:
zeeman wrote:if you aren't an authorized tuner but you need to tune more than 10 peoples cars with 10 different ostrich's, how does that work? I know way more than 10 people who want an eCtune'd ecu and are willing to buy both an ostrich and DIY version. Anymore insight on when its gunna be released?
Your not a very good business man. If their willing to pay 175 for an ostrich they don't need then that could be cash your making by tuning them with the dealer version. I have tunes lined up to pay for my dealer version already. I made it like a group tuning buy in. these guys have worked long and hard on this if you want to use the ectune software then play by the rules.
I think you misunderstood me. If somebody buy e.g. PRO. And tunes multiple cars with it. Someway reading out the bin or something and burning a chip. That is what i mean. But by the mil flases you should see what version u have
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Boosted K20

Post by Boosted K20 »

PRO version requires an ostrich too? any eta for the tuner version?

calvin

Post by calvin »

Tuner version is long out;)

Boosted K20

Post by Boosted K20 »

u released the tuner version to the public? how much is it? let me check the home page...

z31

Post by z31 »

I'm pretty sure the tuner version was only released to a select few. You can check these by going to the usergroups and selecting auth tuners.

Minor Threat

Post by Minor Threat »

Buying eCtune and an ostrich is still cheaper than Hondata.

Boosted K20

Post by Boosted K20 »

so the tuner version wont be released for sale to the public? only a selected few tuners will be allowed to use it?

calvin

Post by calvin »

tuners will always be selected, certain requirements needs to be met.

Boosted K20

Post by Boosted K20 »

calvin wrote:tuners will always be selected, certain requirements needs to be met.
can u let me know what those requirements are? i have tons of dyno graphs is u need from cars i've tuned.

H22EG

Post by H22EG »

So how much is the DIY version :?:

jacer63

Post by jacer63 »

H22EG wrote:So how much is the DIY version :?:
would like to know this also^^^ very interested