eCtune Webstore

eCtune and Website announcements.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

eCtune Webstore

Post by calvin »

eCtune webstore up and running. Get eCtune PRO, ostrich, ectune boost solenoid there.. http://store.eCtune.com
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

D.Oxync

eCtune Webstore

Post by D.Oxync »

does ectune have 2 step? or is it a full trottle launch crap like crome?

FreshDA9

Re: eCtune Webstore

Post by FreshDA9 »

D.Oxync wrote:does ectune have 2 step? or is it a full trottle launch crap like crome?
http://ectune.com/eCtune/AboutFeatures/ ... ult.aspx 2 step is Launch control. Full throttle shift is different.

FreshDA9

Post by FreshDA9 »

FreshDA9 wrote:
D.Oxync wrote:does ectune have 2 step? or is it a full trottle launch crap like crome?
http://ectune.com/eCtune/AboutFeatures/ ... fault.aspx 2 step is Launch control. Full throttle shift is different.

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by xenocron »

yes eCtune has launch control and you can add antilag if you choose to with a turbo
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

groottAnync

eCtune Webstore

Post by groottAnync »

innovate lm-2 best 450 i ever spent it datalogs in its self has obd2 connectability and in ectune it can be connected as a seriel device so there is no messing with offset its a great device to use.

BillB

Post by BillB »

I can't seem to get the web shop to work? \"A critical error has occurred. Input string was not in a correct format.\" Is the error I get? I'd buy from Xenocro but they want to charge $40 delivery for an email :roll: I'm ready to buy once I can :) Bill

12sec1/4

Post by 12sec1/4 »

Hey Bill, i had the same problem with the online store... I got my licence through Xenocron but never paid that delivery cost. Send them (Chris i think) a pm on here as they seem to be on here a fair bit. Paul.
My Car Is A Hybrid; It Burns Petrol And It Burns Rubber.

BillB

Post by BillB »

Thanks Paul I'll have a look for Chris I think I may have emailed him already from the contact page on the Xenocron site :) Some idea of how much the licence upgrade might be to use eCtune on more than one of my CRX's would be good as I love the features but cant really afford another $200 for my budget NA drag CRX but really don't like crome :lol: I got my B18c4 picked up today so I'll get it running NA ASAP then go boost once I've sorted an MOT & any issues! Bill

shogun

Post by shogun »

The ectune store is closed because of \"paypal problem\" but paypal seems to perfecly work. Someone know when the store will open?

Wazzzup

Post by Wazzzup »

Calvin has problems with paypal so you can not pay with paypal at the moment.
EG H22A 1/4 mile 13.6 sec @ Drachten with eCtune

shogun

Post by shogun »

Wazzzup wrote:Calvin has problems with paypal so you can not pay with paypal at the moment.
oh :?

95b18cexcoupe

Post by 95b18cexcoupe »

damn paypal still not open? im ready to buy demon Ectune bundle now im not starting my rebuilt b18c type r build until i get it and wideband!

ChingyHatch

Post by ChingyHatch »

Get it from Xenocron or go NepTune instead.

95b18cexcoupe

Post by 95b18cexcoupe »

ChingyHatch wrote:Get it from Xenocron or go NepTune instead.
looked at it on xenocron does it come with the adapter for a 28 pin socketed chip p28?