B18C6, Blox cams NA

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Bindegal
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

B18C6, Blox cams NA

Post by Bindegal »

Stock bottom end, blox cams. Some high revving cam gear, not sure which one. Anyways, the dyno sheet shows the original tune I made, compared to the new and improved one done when the owner figured out that the cams were set to the wrong degrees. One cam was moved back froim +4 to +2 in accordance with the specifications from Blox. Oh, and we found out there was some nice cam gear in there as well, so I moved up the limiter a bit. Sounds awesome (K18 sound!) when using ign+fuel cut! :D Doesen´t look like much of a difference on the dyno sheet, but made a big difference on the street. Yet another satisfied eCtune customer. /Allan
Attachments
B18C6 Blox cams.jpg
B18C6 Blox cams.jpg (312.04 KiB) Viewed 2552 times

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

(Y) nice
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

I like the background :)
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

Bindegal

Post by Bindegal »

Every eCtuned dyno graph should have a logo on it. :D Made in a couple of minutes in The Gimp. /Allan

shogun

Post by shogun »

Very nice :D what are the mods?