All Motor H22 ITB'S TypeR Trans 318hp 228tq

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

rschoener
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

All Motor H22 ITB'S TypeR Trans 318hp 228tq

Post by rschoener »

Engine- 90mm H23 block. Sleeved by RS machines Billet 102mm Crank Custom Cunningham Rods 15:1 CR JE pistons H22 head ported by Portflow Ferrea Valves Custom Grind Crower cams Crower springs/retainers 52mm TWM ITBs portmatched to head 550cc injectors Ericks Racing Header Kaizen Speed Balance Shaft Removal kit Hdata Intake Manifold Gasket Q16 VP Fuel NGK 9 heat range Non-Proj Gap 30 Trans- Civic Type R trans with factory LSD 4.7 Final Drive Rims and Tires- 13x7.5 Lensos 24.5 x 9 Mickey Thompson Slicks Suspension - Kyb Shocks Ground Control coilovers
Attachments
JakeH22ITBs550ccinj228tq.JPG
JakeH22ITBs550ccinj228tq.JPG (150.93 KiB) Viewed 6779 times
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Atco, NJ, USA Randy Schoener RSTECH www.rstech-racing.com

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

good job randy thanks for sharing the cal too
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

I love H22 motors and hate them at the same time. So torquey and so touchy :) How come you arent activating VTEC earlier...it seems like it wants it?
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

I accually did lower it to 4800rpm on friday. It did make the power come in earlier. no real change to the overall. On another note the engine droped a valve on saterday at BOTI Maryland. We will be rebuilding hopefully the block is ok. Piston in #4 is a bad and the head took a big hit. Rev limit was set to 9200 and we were accualy only shifting at 8200.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Atco, NJ, USA Randy Schoener RSTECH www.rstech-racing.com

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

Impressive. Impressive Indeed.

fast2camciv

Post by fast2camciv »

very nice!! awesome numbers! im in the process of puting together a mild h2b...my gsr motor dropped a valve at the track the week before yours did (i believe i have talked to you on h-t) ive been thinking about stroking it with oem parts and itb's....but then again i would like to keep it simple and reliable haha
94 Integra GSR Sedan 11.1 @ 130 490WHP Tunerzine.com Feature HERE! 93 Honda Civic Sedan -Sold- 11.43 @ 127 405whp, SOHC, Vitaras, 57 trim.

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

What was the piston to valve clearance? Sure it dropped or maybe just floated and connected?
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

We are unsure. I haven't taken the motor apart yet. We bought this engine fully built. I generally clay the engine I built that have setups like this but the customer was told everything was good with the motor. It will be apart this week. A new build is allready in proccess.

MikeySpec

Post by MikeySpec »

Is/was this Loofosky's old engine?

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

MikeySpec wrote:Is/was this Loofosky's old engine?
Yes

Joey Misanthropy

Post by Joey Misanthropy »

I always wondered what sort of Honda engine wanted a 9 heat range plug. :wink:
Regards, Joseph Davis eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Asheville, NC USA

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

I ran 9s in my N/A motor.. \"MAX DOME\" compression 86MM B16 ;)
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

Joey Misanthropy

Post by Joey Misanthropy »

Yah, but I don't think I've seen/tuned an engine with anything more than a flat 13:1 CR. That thing is a beast.
Regards, Joseph Davis eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Asheville, NC USA

faheemf

A BIG PROBLEM

Post by faheemf »

Hi, I have H22a, i bought TWM ITB's without injectors so that i can install stock injectors in it.Now I have installed ITB\"s with stock injectors and fuel rile. Please guide me that what should i do now. should i change the injectors? if yes then can you send me the pictures and specs and installation guide. I am totally depressed.. Without ITB's i was on 210 WHP but after installing the ITB's i am running on 180 WHP. Please help me out as i have done all possible tweaks..... Current Specs: SKUNK2 INTAKE MANIFOLD SKUNS2 STAGE 2 CAMS SKUNK2 VALVE SPRINGS SKUNK2 TITANIUM RETAINERS SKUNK2 CAM GARE FEDENZA FLY WHEEL WISECO 13.5 COMPRESSIONS FORGED PISTON KIT EAGLE RODS PERFORMANCE ENGINE BEARINGS COMETIC GAS KIT SLEEVED BLOCK DC SPORTS 4 TO 2 into1 HEADER RC 310CC INJECTORS HKS AIR INTAKE (SHORT RAM) ACT XTREM 6 Puck Clutch 4.7 FINAL DRIVE
Hi m H22a GUY

rschoener

Re: A BIG PROBLEM

Post by rschoener »

faheemf wrote:Hi, I have H22a, i bought TWM ITB's without injectors so that i can install stock injectors in it.Now I have installed ITB"s with stock injectors and fuel rile. Please guide me that what should i do now. should i change the injectors? if yes then can you send me the pictures and specs and installation guide. I am totally depressed.. Without ITB's i was on 210 WHP but after installing the ITB's i am running on 180 WHP. Please help me out as i have done all possible tweaks..... Current Specs: SKUNK2 INTAKE MANIFOLD SKUNS2 STAGE 2 CAMS SKUNK2 VALVE SPRINGS SKUNK2 TITANIUM RETAINERS SKUNK2 CAM GARE FEDENZA FLY WHEEL WISECO 13.5 COMPRESSIONS FORGED PISTON KIT EAGLE RODS PERFORMANCE ENGINE BEARINGS COMETIC GAS KIT SLEEVED BLOCK DC SPORTS 4 TO 2 into1 HEADER RC 310CC INJECTORS HKS AIR INTAKE (SHORT RAM) ACT XTREM 6 Puck Clutch 4.7 FINAL DRIVE
I see you wrote that you installed stock injectors? but you 310cc injectors listed as well? Which ones are you running in the car now? Also your specs show a skunk 2 intake mani and HKS intake What is you current setup now. do you have a calibration I can look at? possibly a dyno sheet as well. Randy