Moderator: Gaskleppie

faheemf
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by faheemf »

it was HKS intake falter not intake manifold
Hi m H22a GUY

faheemf

Post by faheemf »

Image It is HKS air filter and skunk2 intake manifold. TWM offering 2 types of ITBS's, With injectors and without injectors. I ordered without injectors ITB's in order to install stock injectors in it and so i installed stock injectors. But my power is decreased instead of gain. And one thing more i am using 92-93 Octane fuel. Because in my country Race Gas is not available.
Attachments
It is when i had not installed the ITB's..
It is when i had not installed the ITB's..
DSC01626.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 4605 times
TWM ITB's without injector series. (For Stock Injectors)
TWM ITB's without injector series. (For Stock Injectors)
1.jpg (97.22 KiB) Viewed 4605 times
TWM ITB's with FPR and fuel rile offering in this package.
TWM ITB's with FPR and fuel rile offering in this package.
2.jpg (90.85 KiB) Viewed 4605 times
Hi m H22a GUY

faheemf

Post by faheemf »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpEvXUL1ltc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzWywymutis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CEWUN9r8dU Above mentioned videos are recorded during engine building. After installing WISECO 13 compression pistons, Darton Selves, gained 210WHP..
Hi m H22a GUY

rschoener
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by rschoener »

So you removed the RC310cc injectors? and put stock injectors in the TWM ITB's? Do you have a calibration and a dyno sheet we can look at? before and after?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Atco, NJ, USA Randy Schoener RSTECH www.rstech-racing.com

faheemf

Post by faheemf »

Here are my dyno sheets.
Attachments
With TWM ITB's.
With TWM ITB's.
H22ITB1.jpg (51.73 KiB) Viewed 4557 times
With Skunk2 manifold.
With Skunk2 manifold.
H22Skunk2.jpg (52.53 KiB) Viewed 4558 times
Hi m H22a GUY

faheemf

Post by faheemf »

any help
Hi m H22a GUY

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

First thing i would do is put the 310 injectors. What did you tune your A/F to? also what was your final timing on each tune. a copy of each calibration would help. Do you have any kind of cold air vent for air to get to the ITB's? without a cutout in the hood gennerally i see the ITB's pull hot air in. the skunk 2 mani and other intake may have also pulled in colder air. But if you can send me the calibrations and and datalogs of the tune. i will take a look.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Atco, NJ, USA Randy Schoener RSTECH www.rstech-racing.com

faheemf

To rschoener

Post by faheemf »

First thing i would do is put the 310 injectors. We have already tried with 240, 310 & 440cc injectors (310cc comes stock in JDM H22) What did you tune your A/F to? AFR are flat 13:1 on WOT. We have tried 12:1 and 14:1 also with no improvement in power. also what was your final timing on each tune. a copy of each calibration would help. On the timing, we run stock H22A's on the base map timing of 30. On this setup we have tried the whole range between 22 - 36. Do you have any kind of cold air vent for air to get to the ITB's? without a cutout in the hood gennerally i see the ITB's pull hot air in. the skunk 2 mani and other intake may have also pulled in colder air. The skunk2 had a short ram intake. And also on the dyno, the hood is open and the ceiling fans are rite on top. So on the dyno the air temp diff between the skunk2 and itbs would not be more than 2 degrees. I dont think a 2 degree diff would reduce the power by 30 WHP. Thx rschoener....
Hi m H22a GUY

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

Yea we had a scoop in the hood to bring cold air in. I will try to dig up the logs from our tunes and track runs as well. I also will get the calibration for you later today.. I think we had the a/f setup for 12.5:1 on the VP fuel we were using. I have to check the final timing.. Did you mesure the ITB's ? what size are the runners? I think TWM made 2 different sizes.

faheemf

Post by faheemf »

Please tell me that which headers you are using and are you running a ported head? And the runner size is 52mm. What you suggest what headers do i need. I even installed 4:2:1 after market headers.
Hi m H22a GUY