700 club

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

integralactic
http://phpbb3styles.net

700 club

Post by integralactic »

tuned my friends car a few days ago and got 700hp.Went to the track this weekend but best run was only a 11.0, car was spinning all the way down the track. built GSR full Race topmount manifold GT4088r Ectune!! boost wasint holding steady up top, using Greddy boost controller
Attachments
garydynoyy0.jpg
garydynoyy0.jpg (66.11 KiB) Viewed 7779 times

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

look at that Tq..... Sheesh!!!! Nice #'s for sure; and... HOLY BIG TURBO BATMAN!
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

Garrett
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Garrett »

wonderfull :twisted:
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada www.precisionautocanada.com

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

good job
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

sewell94

Post by sewell94 »

very nice, i looked earlier, and was like wheres the dyno sheet, lol :)
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Port St Lucie, Fl,

combz

Post by combz »

fuck..thats actually a really nice powerband! torque peak at ~8000, thats intense! looks like boost creep? What suspension and wheel/slick combo did he have?

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

the 4088 is probably having issues up top...I have heard of others claiming the 4088 has boost issues up top so it might not be the boost control. how many psi and what cams? nice job BTW :wink:
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

integralactic

Post by integralactic »

looking through my datalogs boost is 32psi @ 7000 rpm then fluctuates between 30 and 32lbs until around 8600rpm then settles down to 30lbs. belive it or not its GSR cams heres more specs of the car: GE sleeved 84.5mm pauter rods arias pistons mildly ported head 1600cc RC injectors aeromotive fuel pump Rockett race fuel omni suspension 26 inch M&H slicks Heres a pic of the engine bay Image old picture of the car with smaller clicks. rattle can camo paint job haha!! Image

BRMS

Post by BRMS »

Looks Great.. curious of your vtec set point and cam timing?
Regards, Blueridge Motorsports eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Hickory, NC 828-322-9600

integralactic

Post by integralactic »

VTEC is is set at 4800 and running stock cam gears. Im surprised the car made that much power. My friend wants to put bigger cams in. Any advice for setting the VTEC point is greatly appreciated.

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

integralactic wrote:VTEC is is set at 4800 and running stock cam gears. Im surprised the car made that much power. My friend wants to put bigger cams in. Any advice for setting the VTEC point is greatly appreciated.
Do two pulls to 6000 rpms. Set VTAK on the 1st pull to 4000 and at 6200 on the second pull (you wont hit VTAK). overlay the torque curves from those two runs on the same graph and where they cross is your optimal point...usually set it to 100 or 200 rpms below that point.
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

ACTION JACTION

Post by ACTION JACTION »

xenocron wrote: Do two pulls to 6000 rpms. Set VTAK on the 1st pull to 4000 and at 6200 on the second pull (you wont hit VTAK). overlay the torque curves from those two runs on the same graph and where they cross is your optimal point...usually set it to 100 or 200 rpms below that point.
Is this technique useful with any cam, mainly skunk2 pro 1 cams?

Garrett

Post by Garrett »

ACTION JACTION wrote:
xenocron wrote: Do two pulls to 6000 rpms. Set VTAK on the 1st pull to 4000 and at 6200 on the second pull (you wont hit VTAK). overlay the torque curves from those two runs on the same graph and where they cross is your optimal point...usually set it to 100 or 200 rpms below that point.
Is this technique useful with any cam, mainly skunk2 pro 1 cams?
we always used it
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada www.precisionautocanada.com

ACTION JACTION

Post by ACTION JACTION »

Nice, Ill ask my tuner to try it. Thanks.

Garrett

Post by Garrett »

ACTION JACTION wrote:Nice, Ill ask my tuner to try it. Thanks.
He don't know how?