815HP 497TQ 9.88 157mph 1/4 mile times RSTECH

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

rschoener
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by rschoener »

Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Atco, NJ, USA Randy Schoener RSTECH www.rstech-racing.com

sewell94

Post by sewell94 »

great job randy how you like the toyos?? i wanna know how your doing this through 2.5\" piping, lol
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Port St Lucie, Fl,

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

Thanks. The 2.5\" piping i think is a problem but more that that is the intercooler we have the full-race backdoor intercooler. I belive it's only rated for 750hp. Our intake temps climb whenever were over 35psi. We have the percision intercooler for 3\" but just have to get the piping made up. I think we are going to work on an intake for the turbo as well. Toyos seem great so far. But I really haven't had anything to compare them to at this rim size. We will at the track this week working on traction and just getting better at driving.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Atco, NJ, USA Randy Schoener RSTECH www.rstech-racing.com

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

9.88 157mph tonight at the track. Calvin thanks for the updates! I will post video and more tommorow! Honda Day is comming and if we get some more out of it we might be at the shootout in E-town :shock: :D

sewell94

Post by sewell94 »

cars moving, hows the 60 fts??
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Port St Lucie, Fl,

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

I'm going to put some lead in the front frame rails when we co to put the car on corner scales. We will see how that helps out. 60' 6.713 121.17 mph

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

randy :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Lets works on the strange gauge, soft rev limiter, new EBC stuff, smart anti-lag perfect test machine in the field!!
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.