815HP 497TQ 9.88 157mph 1/4 mile times RSTECH

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

rschoener
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

815HP 497TQ 9.88 157mph 1/4 mile times RSTECH

Post by rschoener »

SPFWD 94 Integra Wayne's / Randy's Turbo Full Race Pro AM kit. 42R (.97) Turbo Top mount Divided ex. Full Race Back door intercooler 2.5� Intercooler Piping Custom 4� full exhaust Block 84mm GSR Block O-Ring Inline Pro Sleeved 9.8:1 Pistons Eagle Rods Head GSR Custom Ported Head Type R Cams Springs, Retainers Ti. Full Race Intake Manifold 1600cc RC injectors, FJO Driver Box Aeromotive A1000 Fuel Pump Fuel Sump. Full Race MSD HVC 2 Coil MSD Wires MSD Digital SCI Ignition MSD Cap and Rotor Honda Distributor (No Ignitor or Coil) Igniter circuit from PGMFI.org &#61514; (Works great! OEM ignitor was killing us.) NGK 9 Plugs (.14 Gap) 5238 VP Import Fuel AEM 5 bar Map eCtune controlled Boost. MAC style solenoid Dual Wastegate Gforce 4 speed Trans. (Finally After breaking 5 oem units) Omnipower Drag Coilovers 9� X 25 toyo Slicks on 15� Rim *** Custom Car wiring. All Heavy gauge wiring to Fuel and ignition. 815HP 497TQ 40psi of boost tuned on Land and Sea Dyno with eCtune rom .60 by RSTECH Car ran at Atco Tuesday night went 10.68 at 147mph still letting off between shifts car is spinning the top of every gear. Driver is still getting used to the car. We had the boost set by gear 18psi first 25 second and 30 for 3 and 4th. I have a lot of work to do on the boost control with this, lots of lag but we will get some more track time today. I will update the tunner file section with the tune and some logs from the dyno and the track. As we make changes I will post the updates. We need to get into the 9’s
Attachments
815hp.JPG
815hp.JPG (170.77 KiB) Viewed 5650 times
Last edited by rschoener on Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Atco, NJ, USA Randy Schoener RSTECH www.rstech-racing.com

HRTuning

Post by HRTuning »

Nice work Randy. 8)

mmcmanus9442

Post by mmcmanus9442 »

glad you guys can finally shut some talkers up. :lol:

FACETUNED

Post by FACETUNED »

Great number's.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Tacoma, Wa - USA FaceTuned.com

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

10.55sec in the 1/4 142mph 2nd run lowered the boost in first and turned off closed loop boost control. (For now) I need to work on the boost control
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Atco, NJ, USA Randy Schoener RSTECH www.rstech-racing.com

fah

Post by fah »

post a pic of the car and engine bay setup if possible... wow ..nice hp
Regards, Marlon Chong eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Jamaica/Australia chong_marlon(at)yahoo.com (876)-881-8164 JA (61)-4-0275-3611 AUS

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

Here is a pic from early this year the only differerance now is the coil
Attachments
engine bay
engine bay
enginebay.jpg (58.88 KiB) Viewed 5580 times
car in garage
car in garage
IMG_1555.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 5580 times

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

Garrett

Post by Garrett »

great work I see and external coil :wink:
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada www.precisionautocanada.com

Garrett

Re: 815HP 497TQ 10.68 1/4 mile times RSTECH

Post by Garrett »

rschoener wrote: Honda Distributor (No Ignitor or Coil) Igniter circuit from PGMFI.org &#61514; (Works great! OEM ignitor was killing us.)
is it this one? http://web.archive.org/web/200510170118 ... eplacement
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada www.precisionautocanada.com

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

Yes. I made that an put it in a little plastic box near the ECU. Then it feeds a MSD Digital SCI ignition box. with an HVC coil. and stock distributor Under boost around 30psi I would see the VSS drop out and the car cut out. it seemed like it was blowing out the spark. I have seen this same problem on other cars that had bad ignitors or weak ones. so after changing the ignitor with a new one and other used ones we changed to this setup and have had no ignition problems so far. I have also had success on another car just moving the stock ignitor out of the distributor and mounting it to the car near the external coil. The 200deg heat from the engine soaking the ignitor can't be good.

Garrett

Post by Garrett »

rschoener wrote: I have also had success on another car just moving the stock ignitor out of the distributor and mounting it to the car near the external coil. The 200deg heat from the engine soaking the ignitor can't be good.
good idea :D

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i had problems with the box and a msd 6a
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

Calvin, what problem did you have twith the ignitor cuircuit? We ran 10.09 at 152mph last night on the new toyo 25\"X9\" slicks at 7 psi. drivers is getting more comfortable and we worked on the boost control lowered 1st gear to 12psi and second to 25psi I think once we add some weight to the front og the car we will be able to hit it with a little more down low.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

car did run right.. can you drop me an email pls
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.