500HP LS Turbo ;)

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by Bugermass »

forgot to update, we added a 75shot on this setup and it made over 600HP and still truckin.. The customer has pulled the turbo setup and putting a S368/T3 on it and a topmount. We're gonna stick at the 600HP level and see how long it holds up. Hes also getting some DSS 5.9s and some slicks so we can hopefully put all the power down without spinning. ;) I'll keep this updated as things progress.
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

boostedeh2

Post by boostedeh2 »

:shock: any new vids?!

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

nah, as soon as its back up and running with the new turbo setup we'll vid the dyno session and any track stuff and i'll be sure to post it.

FreshDA9

Post by FreshDA9 »

Hell yea LS Powa!!!!

ckretvix

Post by ckretvix »

What kind of timing at 15psi? Assuming 93 octane

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by xenocron »

T3 S368 I have heard can cause a bottleneck and too much backpressure... interesting to see what differences you see with the turbo change
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

I know a local guy here whos made over 800HP on a T3 S378

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by xenocron »

Bugermass wrote:I know a local guy here whos made over 800HP on a T3 S378
But thats a different motor... The S300s were originally designed and made by Borg as a T4 framed turbo...its only when the Sport Compact market caught on to how cheap these things were that someone started making T3 exhaust housings for them. From people I have talked to, the T3 units end up having abnormally high pressure ratio differences (intake to exhaust mani) in certain situations, that's why I commented :)
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

I meant S368 lol ... I hear ya though. you also have to remember this is a LS motor, and its not gonna see over 8K or 600HP being that its still on stock sleeves.