ectuned B20/VTEC turbo. 443whp 302ft/lbs

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

non-vtec
http://phpbb3styles.net

ectuned B20/VTEC turbo. 443whp 302ft/lbs

Post by non-vtec »

***updated results below*** B20/VTEC engine setup: B16 head with mild port work Blox tuner type-a cams (stage 1) AEBS Intake manifold Golden Eagle re-sleeved B20 block Golden Eagle head gasket and head studs JE 9:1 84mm pistons Manley turbo tuff rods Turbo setup: Garret t3/t04b 57-trim .63 a/r spark racing mini ram horn stainless manifold Tial 38mm waste gate with 4psi spring JRC 8\" tube & fin intercooler 3\" down pipe and exhaust HKS SSQV BOV Apex-i AVCR for boost control Fuel setup: Datum1 billet aluminum fuel rail RC 750cc saturated injectors walbro 255lph HP in tank fuel pump aeromotive external mounted FPR car: 1995 Acura Integra 4door. tuning was done by me, myself and i. 90% street tuned since i first got ectune back in early January. dyno tuned by me with some guidance from Tony@dynamotorsports using his dynapack 4000. www.dynamotorsports.ca final runs were only at around 14-15psi as i tried to get more boost out of the small 4psi WG spring but boost was unstable and would drop off up top. my goal is to make over 450whp with this turbo setup. i will return in the spring time for more tuning above 20-22psi to achieve my power goal. most people will argue i can make much more power easily with a different turbo and larger injectors.....this is true the engine is built like a tank. but i DD this car all year round (did i mention i still have working a/c too) including in the winter months i need something extremely reliable and anything over 350whp is stupid/scary/dangerous on the crappy Toronto streets with crappy street tires. I'm totally happy with the current power it is producing. it always puts a smile on my face when i step on the throttle. thanks to Calvin for a great tuning software.
Attachments
4.JPG
4.JPG (174.31 KiB) Viewed 3214 times
Last edited by non-vtec on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

good sir... are you happy with ectune?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

non-vtec

Post by non-vtec »

calvin wrote:good sir... are you happy with ectune?
yes i am. money well spent. thanks!

non-vtec

Post by non-vtec »

i thought i would update this post. did a few minor changes from the last dyno tune session. changed: removed cat. installed straight thru resonator in its place. replaced my 3 chamber muffler for a xforce varex muffler. http://xforce.com.au/cars/view_car/29 replaced the rc750cc injectors for AFI Bosch 750cc injectors. (pretty much same as ID injectors) replaced my faulty AVCR boost control solenoid. everything else pretty much stayed the same. dyno tuning was done to about 16psi. 443hp/302ft/lbs @ 16psi it made a pile more power with almost the same boost level with those changes... here is a dyno video too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyCKij30TIY
Attachments
finaldyno.jpg
finaldyno.jpg (309.29 KiB) Viewed 3119 times