926HP 562tq Curtis Green Coupe Tuned by RSTECH

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

rschoener
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

926HP 562tq Curtis Green Coupe Tuned by RSTECH

Post by rschoener »

Curtis SFWD Green Coupe 926HP 562TQ 36PSI Boost GSR Block, LS Crank, Bart built :D CP Pistons 84.5 Bore 9:1 compression Manley Turbo Tuff Rods (LS) Skunk 2 Pro 1 Cams Manley Springs and Retainers Manley Valves Head (??????) Aeromotive Eliminator Fuel Pump -8an fuel line up and back Sump in stock tank Aeromotive Fuel Regulator 3� intercooler piping Precision Intercooler GT42r 94 (1.15 ar) turbo Eddlebrock Intake Eddlebrock 70mm throttle body 1600cc injectors (KG Parts) W/ Resistor box Stock Distributor Igniter replacement (PGMFI.org) :wink: MSD Digital 6 MSD Coil (I forget the model. But it’s the big blue one for the digital 6) NGK Plug Wires #9 heat range plugs MFactory Gear Set eCtune W/ PWM Boost Control VP Q16 Fuel Tuned by RSTECH Land and Sea Dyno We are going to try and get to the track this Tuesday. Hopefully we can get some traction and put down some good track numbers.
Attachments
926hp
926hp
Curtis926hp.jpg (245.69 KiB) Viewed 6668 times
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Atco, NJ, USA Randy Schoener RSTECH www.rstech-racing.com

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

Bad ass! I've been trying to find a customer thats willing to shoot for 1000HP on Q16.. From what this setup is doing do you think the fuel is stable enough to make 1000+ ??
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

sewell94

Post by sewell94 »

DAMN!!!
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Port St Lucie, Fl,

integralactic

Post by integralactic »

wow mean!! :shock:

nate

Post by nate »

:shock: rock on
eCtune Team

fah

Post by fah »

Awesome ... thumbs up
Regards, Marlon Chong eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Jamaica/Australia chong_marlon(at)yahoo.com (876)-881-8164 JA (61)-4-0275-3611 AUS

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

Bugermass wrote:Bad ass! I've been trying to find a customer thats willing to shoot for 1000HP on Q16.. From what this setup is doing do you think the fuel is stable enough to make 1000+ ??
Chris, I'm unsure. I use VP import on our race car and I think I have a lot more safty with that fuel. I choose VP import on our car since my plan is be aound 1000+ by next season. . I like the Q16, I went though many sets of plugs doing this car. for my own sanity...:) the burn seems to leave a lighter / slightly greenish color at the same A/F as C16. The car pulls rock solid up top and we will probbly push it some more but later after we get some good track numbers. I will have to post up some pics of the plugs. I would like some opinions on them from people who have used this fuel. I think we could get up to that number with the Q16. I may try it in our car at some point also.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Atco, NJ, USA Randy Schoener RSTECH www.rstech-racing.com

ge0ne

Post by ge0ne »

Give me some info on the Mfactory gears, are you using the pro ones? do they withstand the power? Are you satisfied with them?
Regards, George Nerantzis diasiq eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: All over Greece

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Have fun going to the track (in the snow) :) Awesome stuff Randy.
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

Cool, yea I'd like to see your plugs when you get a chance to post them.. Actually if you don't mind posting the cal too that would be cool, if not I understand, I won't hold it against ya ;) . .
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

Thats just awesome.

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

Bugermass wrote:Cool, yea I'd like to see your plugs when you get a chance to post them.. Actually if you don't mind posting the cal too that would be cool, if not I understand, I won't hold it against ya ;) . .
No track runs yet. Rain..... I will post the Cal and some datalogs from dyno tonight. also pic of plugs. I have no problem posting up the cal. I think that if someone had the exact same setup It would great to help them out. also it good for me to get feedback. I am always learning.

Mr T

Post by Mr T »

Awesome Results . Which land Sea dyno do you have ? We have one as well ?

ACTION JACTION

Post by ACTION JACTION »

Niceeee!!! I think everyone would like to know how does eCtune idle those 1600cc with the resistor box and not even an injector driver? The MSD coil you are referring to is the HVC 2.