Slow car here no one look....

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by xenocron »

nate wrote:my moped makes more power :lol:
please bring to PRI next week, I have to see this :)
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

1000???? What fuel pressure? 10bar? :shock:
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i think that is timdogg's secret and let it remain that way
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

Looks really fucking good, especially since Tim said he did the tune on the street.. Bad ass job Tim..
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

Boosted K20

Post by Boosted K20 »

1000cc for real??? what was the base fuel pressure, like 80? lol

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

calvin wrote:i think that is timdogg's secret and let it remain that way
Customer built his own car (from what i'm told)...I think Tim did some fabrication/welding on it and the tuning before.
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Bugermass wrote:Looks really f*** good, especially since Tim said he did the tune on the street.. Bad ass job Tim..
It was done on another Dyno Dynamics unit when the car had RC 1000 Low. When they failed from the high duty cycle's they replaced the injectors with Precision 1000cc and the FJO Box...like I said, I dont expect these to last long :) Then he just cleaned up the differences in fuel on the street, no timing touched.

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Boosted K20 wrote:1000cc for real??? what was the base fuel pressure, like 80? lol
Like 41-45 psi...as far as I know, these injectors dont really work/flow any more after 70-80 psi.

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

xenocron wrote:
Bugermass wrote:Looks really f*** good, especially since Tim said he did the tune on the street.. Bad ass job Tim..
It was done on another Dyno Dynamics unit when the car had RC 1000 Low. When they failed from the high duty cycle's they replaced the injectors with Precision 1000cc and the FJO Box...like I said, I dont expect these to last long :) Then he just cleaned up the differences in fuel on the street, no timing touched.
He told me that he never got to tune it on the dyno cause he tried to tune it when rom .63 was all messed up.. he said later he went back when calvin gave him a good version of .62 and retuned it completely on the highway.. Theres no exact HP to injector size value, alot of it depends on the effeciency of the setup, and how rich or lean the car was tuned, just cause static pressure was 42-45 doesn't really mean anything when its under boost. It depends on the regulator used, and what ratio the regulator is setup for... Most regulators are design to raise the FP on a 1:1 ratio in order to keep a steady pressure differential across the injectors as the manifold pressure increases, but some regulators are 2:1 or higher.. Also the duty tables are only acurate to a certain degree.. I've had injector duties go over 120-130% and still not run out of fuel. Although logically and mathmatically it may seem correct, but theres some variable there that doesn't always make it true.. Havn't figured it out yet, but I bet it has somthing to do with injector latency or somthing.. ANyways, just though I'd throw all that out there..
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

There is something strange with the dc calculation. I am busy finding out what. I think that it goes wrong when you set high inj offset or overall compensation. The last tunes I did I tried to adjust the maps instead of setting the offset higher. It seems to work.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

calvin

Post by calvin »

I don't get into the back and forth stuff but, in this case I have to get involved. Most people say 1000cc injectors can only support a certain amount of horse power, I beg to differ. I don't do internet posts because I am way to busy fabricating, tuning and testing. Someone said,\"that the 1000cc injectors were screaming but, I don't think so,\" at 28 lbs. of boast I was taking fuel out while at 47-52 psi. The car has also been ran at 32 lbs. of boast by an accident and nothing melted or broke. I am pretty sure that those who are running 1000cc injectors always follow the rules, but I don't. David Blunder once told Calvin in the beginning, when he asked who I was he replied don't worry he is a Mad Man. I totally retuned the car on the streets from scratchbecause my computer had a loose motherboard. Also the team is fully capable of adding a boast controller, but the owner of the car Mr.Mapps a.k.a. \"Rocket Man\" had something to prove to (Chris@xenocron)not saying he is a bad tuner or that he can't tune because he does tune very well. Chris did not believe the power that the car made so he had to see for himself. We also have other cars that are capable of putting up high horsepower. Low Budget Racing NYC has always been low key because of street racing \"we don't tell information about our street cars because we street race\". I am pretty sure that he could make the same power if he had a similar setup to this one. I also have to say that Chris helped me a lot in my tunning stages. He has shown/taught me a lot. And for those who help and support the team, we appreciate all that you have done. And for those that hate, you give the team the power to build stronger and faster cars. And by the way the old Dart block was stolen, this is a new Dart Block designed by Mapps a.k.a. Rocket Man. If any other information is needed about this car please feel free to contact: Tim Dogg a.k.a. Doggy Fizzle at LowBudgetBudgetRacingNYC.com
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Bugermass wrote:
xenocron wrote: He told me that he never got to tune it on the dyno cause he tried to tune it when rom .63 was all messed up.. he said later he went back when calvin gave him a good version of .62 and retuned it completely on the highway.. Theres no exact HP to injector size value, alot of it depends on the effeciency of the setup, and how rich or lean the car was tuned, just cause static pressure was 42-45 doesn't really mean anything when its under boost. It depends on the regulator used, and what ratio the regulator is setup for... Most regulators are design to raise the FP on a 1:1 ratio in order to keep a steady pressure differential across the injectors as the manifold pressure increases, but some regulators are 2:1 or higher.. Also the duty tables are only acurate to a certain degree.. I've had injector duties go over 120-130% and still not run out of fuel. Although logically and mathmatically it may seem correct, but theres some variable there that doesn't always make it true.. Havn't figured it out yet, but I bet it has somthing to do with injector latency or somthing.. ANyways, just though I'd throw all that out there..
I'm mistaken I guess, this was a weird version of code...no boost cut, showed as .63 in eCtune when opened, Rob said the last time it was touched was about 2 months ago? When I told him the customer was coming over that day, Tim told me not to touch the timing because it was good on the dyno, so I ASSumed. Aeromotive (13109) 1:1 Regulator Duty Cycles arent correct in any Honda ECU Tuning software that I know of...has to do with the fact that no one knows the exact calculation of how the final injector pulsewidth is calculated after all of the additions, subtractions, offsets...etc are applied. From what I'm told, too many lines of code to decipher the entire puzzle, not to mention now there is added code that wasnt there from the factory it makes it all crazy :) I've seen higher than 100% duty cycle and just kept adding fuel on other setups and the AFRs went richer. I just usually advise customers to stay away from overworking injectors for obvious reasons.

BlindFashion

Post by BlindFashion »

xenocron wrote:
Bugermass wrote:
xenocron wrote: He told me that he never got to tune it on the dyno cause he tried to tune it when rom .63 was all messed up.. he said later he went back when calvin gave him a good version of .62 and retuned it completely on the highway.. Theres no exact HP to injector size value, alot of it depends on the effeciency of the setup, and how rich or lean the car was tuned, just cause static pressure was 42-45 doesn't really mean anything when its under boost. It depends on the regulator used, and what ratio the regulator is setup for... Most regulators are design to raise the FP on a 1:1 ratio in order to keep a steady pressure differential across the injectors as the manifold pressure increases, but some regulators are 2:1 or higher.. Also the duty tables are only acurate to a certain degree.. I've had injector duties go over 120-130% and still not run out of fuel. Although logically and mathmatically it may seem correct, but theres some variable there that doesn't always make it true.. Havn't figured it out yet, but I bet it has somthing to do with injector latency or somthing.. ANyways, just though I'd throw all that out there..
I'm mistaken I guess, this was a weird version of code...no boost cut, showed as .63 in eCtune when opened, Rob said the last time it was touched was about 2 months ago? When I told him the customer was coming over that day, Tim told me not to touch the timing because it was good on the dyno, so I ASSumed. Aeromotive (13109) 1:1 Regulator Duty Cycles arent correct in any Honda ECU Tuning software that I know of...has to do with the fact that no one knows the exact calculation of how the final injector pulsewidth is calculated after all of the additions, subtractions, offsets...etc are applied. From what I'm told, too many lines of code to decipher the entire puzzle, not to mention now there is added code that wasnt there from the factory it makes it all crazy :) I've seen higher than 100% duty cycle and just kept adding fuel on other setups and the AFRs went richer. I just usually advise customers to stay away from overworking injectors for obvious reasons.
I to have gone way over 100% and still puckered up some extra fuel.