Slow car here no one look....

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Slow car here no one look....

Post by xenocron »

Image Image Dart 84.5mm x 89mm Well built head, I dont know what cams 74mm Turbo I didnt tune this car, Tim Dog is the main guy here, but I set it up on the PWM Solenoid setup, wired and plumbed it up and setup the program to be able to do boost by gear for him. Amazingly well built motor and stout setup...it wanted to come right off the dyno. Scary as fuck on the street too... Enough Said :)
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

fah

Post by fah »

:shock: 9,600 rpm .... wow Congrats ... nice hp
Regards, Marlon Chong eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Jamaica/Australia chong_marlon(at)yahoo.com (876)-881-8164 JA (61)-4-0275-3611 AUS

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

74mm turbo.... nice.. you guys are just crazy... What fuel? Nice tourque also.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Atco, NJ, USA Randy Schoener RSTECH www.rstech-racing.com

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

rschoener wrote:74mm turbo.... nice.. you guys are just crazy... What fuel? Nice tourque also.
C16 I believe... Highest HP car on my dyno yet...shitting my pants every pull :)
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

Thats awesome!

integralactic

Post by integralactic »

Nice!

David974

Post by David974 »

Nice numbers !

sewell94

Post by sewell94 »

Very Nice, i need to step up my game. 2 ectune guys broke 800 past 2 days :) 844hp should be no match for your dyno, i had over 1100 on mine, and its a POS :)
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Port St Lucie, Fl,

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

sewell94 wrote:Very Nice, i need to step up my game. 2 ectune guys broke 800 past 2 days :) 844hp should be no match for your dyno, i had over 1100 on mine, and its a POS :)
True, but I only had 2 straps holding this car down and no limiters, and seeing that this is the craziest car I have had yet on there, who knew what happened. First pull, the car spiked 36 psi and almost lifted off the dyno...restrapped and figured out the issue and the BALD falken azenas held and didnt slip once, it was pretty awesome. I would have liked to double strap though...I will have to visit the Mac Custom Tie Downs booth at PRI next week and see if they are running any show specials :) This car with 1600cc injectors and more boost should make some decent power ;)

ge0ne

Post by ge0ne »

Congrats Chris. Any photos of the engine bay?
Regards, George Nerantzis diasiq eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: All over Greece

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

ge0ne wrote:Congrats Chris. Any photos of the engine bay?
Might have a video...have to get the owners approval :)

sewell94

Post by sewell94 »

xenocron wrote: This car with 1600cc injectors and more boost should make some decent power ;)
what size injectors they have??
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Port St Lucie, Fl,

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

wtf! :shock: Daily driver? :wink:
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

nate
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by nate »

my moped makes more power :lol:
eCtune Team

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

sewell94 wrote:
xenocron wrote: This car with 1600cc injectors and more boost should make some decent power ;)
what size injectors they have??
Aermotive Eliminator PT 1000cc FJO Driver Box