Stock sleeve B20/Vtec w/ XS power topmount 386whp/275tq

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

blundar
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Stock sleeve B20/Vtec w/ XS power topmount 386whp/275tq

Post by blundar »

After fighting with .39 bugs, I ended up missing my dyno appointment. Car ended up going 12.4 @ 123mph on slicks with a pussy launch at 2500 + 2.3 60' Not bad for a quick street tune lol. EG hatch B20 block (stock) 9:1 pistons, rods B16 head, stock cams XS Power top mount, ebay super T70 turbo 16psi hahahahhahahaha is all I have to say. Dyno graph will follow after I get a chance to dyno the car.
Last edited by blundar on Tue May 15, 2007 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA \"That motor's hit!\" - me

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

Great MPH Dave! is this your personal car?

blundar

Post by blundar »

customer... Car shat a fuel pump on the way to the dyno today, got towed home. Going to try again Friday.
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA \"That motor's hit!\" - me

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

nice man, most of the stuff I end up doing is street tunning, Its always nice to know your street tunes can almost rival your dyno tunes.. ; )
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

MADMAX

Post by MADMAX »

Dave, Do you know the specs on those ebay T70 turbos?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

Nice dave... And sorry for 0.0.39 bugs :oops: ... Today i'll release something that will make u happy:)
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

blundar

Post by blundar »

sheet. Sorry for AFR being so big... I was in a hurry to get out of there. Also notice smoothing is set to ZERO. As you can see, its still a very conservative tune. First run was 338whp on street tune that was even more conservative. With the extra 48 whp, I'm hoping the car traps 126-127 instead of 123.
Attachments
shitty dyno graph
shitty dyno graph
danny.png (13.67 KiB) Viewed 5553 times

Boosted K20

Post by Boosted K20 »

nice power!! VTEC looks like it could be a bit lower, but it wont make a big difference. launch that bitch at 8K!

blundar

Post by blundar »

Don't know what he launched at or the MPH, but I just got a phone call from the track. Danny ran an 11.9 on his 3rd run!

whitfield-tuned

Post by whitfield-tuned »

dave do you happen to have a link to that XS topmount i know this sounds crazy but i have ALOT of customers asking where they can get it :? and maybe a pic of it>?
WHITFIELD RACING INC 8455 LOMA PL. UPLAND CA 91786 www.whitfieldracing.com in house dynojet dyno EFI certified Authorized eCtune tuner PRO-TUNE

blundar

Post by blundar »

Nope I'm just the tuner. I'd look on ebay. I know the turbo can be found on ebay.

BRMS

Sweet

Post by BRMS »

Id love to see what an XS power top mount looks like, is the one that puts the turbo on top of the radiator? LOL

blundar

Post by blundar »

retuning, ectune boost control solenoid, 24 psi = 454whp / 320ish torque. Next time I'm up at the shop I'll grab a dyno graph. Hopefully by tonight I'll have some more track times too, deep into the 11s. I'm fucking amazed it hasn't split a sleeve yet.