D16Y8..Fully Built and Sleeved BWS258 15psi

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

JBird20
http://phpbb3styles.net

D16Y8..Fully Built and Sleeved BWS258 15psi

Post by JBird20 »

Just came across my dyno sheet for the summer. Wasnt what i wanted but big turbo and small cam doesnt work. D16y8 Polished Crank Wiseco 75.5 Eagle Y8 head Ported and Polished Zex 105100 Manley Valves Crower Spring Retainers BWS258 Ramhorn [/img]
Attachments
JasonM-18psi.jpg
JasonM-18psi.jpg (134.65 KiB) Viewed 3189 times

Piv
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Piv »

Wich dyno did you use ?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: United Kingdom www.artech-tuning.co.uk

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Dyno Dynamics
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

Piv

Post by Piv »

Ok, thanks I wasnt sure as the one we use got an older software version ! By the way I got a question about that Have you notified lower power results on dynodynamic than other dyno like dynojet ?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: United Kingdom www.artech-tuning.co.uk

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

The powers not lower.. Its correct.. DynoJets Read about 15% higher and are inacurate.
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

Piv

Post by Piv »

Bugermass wrote:The powers not lower.. Its correct.. DynoJets Read about 15% higher and are inacurate.
Ok thanks for the answer Bugermass :wink:

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Piv wrote:Ok, thanks I wasnt sure as the one we use got an older software version ! By the way I got a question about that Have you notified lower power results on dynodynamic than other dyno like dynojet ?
On my dyno, I have had cars that I thought should read lower, and I have had cars that I thought should read higher. Its a mixed bag really... Could be partly to the effect that I use roller speed to calculate RPM as I always get frustrated trying to pick up a tacho signal from a Honda and partially to do with the ramp rate used when making pulls. They did upgrade my firmware recently and as lucky as I am, my car is down from its normal 289-291 whp to 267...so about 20+ hp from a firmware change. Oh well...
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

Piv

Post by Piv »

Hmm...well :lol: Yep so it depends really :?