386hp b18c4 EG

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

poodlemuffer
http://phpbb3styles.net

386hp b18c4 EG

Post by poodlemuffer »

finally got round to finishing my car, was using a really old copy of crome till i got pissed off with the bugs, now its running nice using ectune . all the stuff used > B18c4 (UK version of b18c1) eagle rods,cp pistons 81mm Arp headstuds 38mm tial wastegate 50mm tial Q Pfabrications ramhorn garret t3/t04e 50trim .63 exhuast RC550's Ebay big ass intercooler 3\" downpipe and 3\" exhaust. motorolla 2.5bar map sensor Blox intake manifold eCtune FTW < tuned on a land and sea dyno, running 10psi just off the wastegate spring took no time at all to get fueling spot on , left ignition on the safe side as this is a daily driver. made over 400hp but was a tad lean , finished with 386hp and 270tq. Image Image
Last edited by poodlemuffer on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ge0ne
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by ge0ne »

Nice as far as i understand this motor is a GSR one... You still use the OEM manifold?
Regards, George Nerantzis diasiq eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: All over Greece

poodlemuffer

Post by poodlemuffer »

yeah same motor that came in integra GSR's. using a blox intake manifold to get rid of the secondary butterflys. forgot to say its running RC550's so until i get bigger ones im gonna leave it at 10psi. i use it more on twisty country roads as i live in scotland so its not really a drag car , but wanted the power there incase i wanted to. aint getting anywhere quick just now because the roads are either wet (rain) or covered in salt as they grit the roads every second night. roll on the summer so i can get some grip!. not a great pic but gives you an idea. Image

Civic VTI-Turbo

Post by Civic VTI-Turbo »

Very nice!
van Drie Tuning eCtune authorized tuner the Netherlands

b20beast

Post by b20beast »

very very nice indeed only 10 psi with a 50 trim!! gotta love that