Accord F22 Turbo

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Piv
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Accord F22 Turbo

Post by Piv »

Honda Accord 2.2i SOHC (F22Z2) Wiseco 8.8:1 Forged Pistons CAT Power Super H Beam Forged Rods ARP Headstuds Turbonetics T3/T4 Turbo V trim stage 2 .48 51 Lbs/min Turbonetics Evolution wastegate Turbonetics Raptor BOV Apexi Power Intake Treadstone cast manifold Treadstone TR8 intercooler Treadstone 2.5\" Intercooler piping Custom 2.5 inch stainless downpipe kit HRC Racing 255lph Uprated Fuel Pump HRC Fuel Pressure Regulator AEM Tru Boost Contoller 440cc Lucas Injctors Iridium Spark Plugs 3\" Decatted S/S Exhaust Remap before with crome by another Tuner Remap now with eCtune The customer came because he wasnt too happy about the driveability on decelaration and had problem on cold start as well with crome but apparently the power was ok He's more than happy now as the cold start is not a problem anymore, the driveability is much better and the power a bit better ^_^ Thanks again eCtune, it was the first time I remap a F22 and I was quite impress about the torque it made :shock: You can see the difference before and after (crome VS eCtune) 7psi 10psi 12psi
Attachments
TurboF22 small.JPG
TurboF22 small.JPG (73.96 KiB) Viewed 13115 times
TurboF22_0006small.JPG
TurboF22_0006small.JPG (74.62 KiB) Viewed 13116 times
TurboF22_0007small.JPG
TurboF22_0007small.JPG (74.74 KiB) Viewed 13116 times
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: United Kingdom www.artech-tuning.co.uk

VTEC Inside

Post by VTEC Inside »

Excuse me but how can I see the difference? p.s. Sorry after I replied the pictures came up. Looks good over Crome :)
Last edited by VTEC Inside on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Piv
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Piv »

VTEC Inside wrote:Excuse me but how can I see the difference?
On each graph you got 2 differents curve The lowest one is the crome one :wink:
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: United Kingdom www.artech-tuning.co.uk

Whaxola09

Accord F22 Turbo

Post by Whaxola09 »

It should be very possible to turbo that car. The problem is going to be money because I dont think you can do it on the cheap. But then I dont think you should do any major mods like a turbo on the cheap. That being said lets look at what you would need. I dont know of any turbo kits available for the Accord, so you will have to piece together your own. Turbo Manifold Turbo Intercooler piping Intercooler Custom downpipe Oil lines Engine management IMHO engine management is the most important part. K-pro is by far the best solution, but you should be able to use e-manage if you have to, and it is going to be a lot cheaper if you can find one. I dont know of any other good engine management solutions than those. Well, there is AEM, but it is more expensive. After that be sure to allow money to get it tuned. Good tuning will allow you to run safely, and not damage your motor. Improper tuning is a sure way to a blown motor. Im not a turbo guy, so anybody else feel free to chime in on the things Im sure Ive missed.

buntinboy9

Post by buntinboy9 »

Best bang for buck kit Ive seen for a f22 CD is the one by treadstone or vecco http://www.vecco.com/products.php?sub_cat_id=2
1994 Honda Accord w/ t25 set up @ 6psi

bigdaddyvtec

Post by bigdaddyvtec »

Jesus i made more than 300/.300 on a stock f22b1 on crome with a t3/04e and ONLY headstuds in the motor. On a motor that had 140k on it. For over a year until my H was built. Meh...
750WHP 575 TQ Leed/eCtuned H22 CD5 Trick SLUT GFI: HOLLA!!! We build FAST

dbsharp

Re: Accord F22 Turbo

Post by dbsharp »

Whaxola09 wrote:It should be very possible to turbo that car. The problem is going to be money because I dont think you can do it on the cheap. But then I dont think you should do any major mods like a turbo on the cheap. That being said lets look at what you would need. I dont know of any turbo kits available for the Accord, so you will have to piece together your own. Turbo Manifold Turbo Intercooler piping Intercooler Custom downpipe Oil lines Engine management IMHO engine management is the most important part. K-pro is by far the best solution, but you should be able to use e-manage if you have to, and it is going to be a lot cheaper if you can find one. I dont know of any other good engine management solutions than those. Well, there is AEM, but it is more expensive. After that be sure to allow money to get it tuned. Good tuning will allow you to run safely, and not damage your motor. Improper tuning is a sure way to a blown motor. Im not a turbo guy, so anybody else feel free to chime in on the things Im sure Ive missed.
I spent less than 1k to turbo charge my car. Granted I already had a tuning setup and decent sized injectors.

12sec1/4

Post by 12sec1/4 »

bigdaddyvtec wrote:Jesus i made more than 300/.300 on a stock f22b1 on crome with a t3/04e and ONLY headstuds in the motor. On a motor that had 140k on it. For over a year until my H was built. Meh...
Perhaps you should travel to the UK and teach everybody how to tune?
My Car Is A Hybrid; It Burns Petrol And It Burns Rubber.

bigdaddyvtec

Post by bigdaddyvtec »

12sec1/4 wrote:
bigdaddyvtec wrote:Jesus i made more than 300/.300 on a stock f22b1 on crome with a t3/04e and ONLY headstuds in the motor. On a motor that had 140k on it. For over a year until my H was built. Meh...
Perhaps you should suck mah nuts
750WHP 575 TQ Leed/eCtuned H22 CD5 Trick SLUT GFI: HOLLA!!! We build FAST

12sec1/4

Post by 12sec1/4 »

bigdaddyvtec wrote:
12sec1/4 wrote:
Perhaps you should suck mah nuts
:lol: Chill Winston...
My Car Is A Hybrid; It Burns Petrol And It Burns Rubber.