My B16 turbo semi-build

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Civic VTI-Turbo
http://phpbb3styles.net

My B16 turbo semi-build

Post by Civic VTI-Turbo »

81,5mm Wiseco 9:0 pistons Eagle rods GSR cams Type-r intake 1000cc precission Walbro 255lph 70mm TB 2,5 ic piping Xs power intercooler APE Ramhorn Xs power t04e .63/.50 ar 38mm screamerpipe APE 3inch downpipe Greddy SP2 2,5inch catback EBC set @ 15 psi Pump gas! Ron 98 IAT temps(50+ Celcius) were very high! Because it was very hot inside.... Never the less, i made 347,3 Bhp with a quick tune.... Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Civic VTI-Turbo on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
van Drie Tuning eCtune authorized tuner the Netherlands

b20beast

Post by b20beast »

looks really good

b20beast

Post by b20beast »

You didnt mention what turbo

Civic VTI-Turbo

b20beast wrote:You didnt mention what turbo
Oh! My bad... It's a t04e xspower :oops: I maby want a other turbo, but don't know what will be the right choice. But first i want to max out this setup!

[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

is it sleeved ?
Jeff Augusta GA 88 CRX JRSC B16

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

I wouldn't recomend trying to max out that setup with that turbo.. You have a really nice setup it'd be a shame if you tore up your motor due to a ebay turbo compressor wheel desinegrating and going into your motor.. Get a good turbo, then crank that shit up!!!
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

Civic VTI-Turbo

Bugermass wrote:I wouldn't recomend trying to max out that setup with that turbo.. You have a really nice setup it'd be a shame if you tore up your motor due to a ebay turbo compressor wheel desinegrating and going into your motor.. Get a good turbo, then crank that shit up!!!
Yes, i've recently tried to upgrade the boost. But only 18,59 psi came out! And the EBC is set 100% fixed duty cycle... :shock: (strange?!) I'm looking for a real Garret T04e. So if anybody has 1, please do PM me. @ [email protected] No, stock sleeves.... I'm also having some problems with the engine. I've checked the compression etc.. everything is in good order! But he is spitting out all of his oil into the catchtank( at high rpms). Is this normal?! Edit, i'm using these plugs from B&R. Image

Sowler

Post by Sowler »

Remove that breather thats to the left of your oil filter that will be your problem. Preferably block them both back up and run two breathers from the front of the rocker cover.

fah
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by fah »

Sowler wrote:Remove that breather thats to the left of your oil filter that will be your problem. Preferably block them both back up and run two breathers from the front of the rocker cover.
nope he does not have to put them both back. My ENDYN breather kit came with the same two breathers which lead to the side of the can. There was a port in the bottom of the can which lead back to one of the two lines. Thus one of the lines was a "Y" allowing the oil to drain back into the engine. I ran my car like this for almost two years with no problems. If you do this and you are still breathing oil, then maybe you are getting blow-by or cracked a piston
Regards, Marlon Chong eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Jamaica/Australia chong_marlon(at)yahoo.com (876)-881-8164 JA (61)-4-0275-3611 AUS

Civic VTI-Turbo

That is something i want to try. I've just bought myself a Garret T3/T04e 60trim :)

ed7_vti

Post by ed7_vti »

Civic VTI-Turbo wrote:Yes, i've recently tried to upgrade the boost. But only 18,59 psi came out! And the EBC is set 100% fixed duty cycle... :shock: (strange?!)
which spring you are using in the wastegate ? which boost you are running with EBC off ?

ckretvix

Post by ckretvix »

Lovin the car

Civic VTI-Turbo

ed7_vti wrote:
Civic VTI-Turbo wrote:Yes, i've recently tried to upgrade the boost. But only 18,59 psi came out! And the EBC is set 100% fixed duty cycle... :shock: (strange?!)
which spring you are using in the wastegate ? which boost you are running with EBC off ?
8,7 psi spring, was thinking of using a 13,5 psi spring.

FreshDA9

Post by FreshDA9 »

nice looking car, and good numbers.

DyeceDic73

My B16 turbo semi build

Post by DyeceDic73 »

There are a few NA VX220s in the system but no Turbo ones. Perhaps someone like Thorney Motorsport can oblige and upload one for us as theyve surely done one.