Turbo B18C1 Motor, 15PSI 338WHP 260TQ

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

blown99civicsi
http://phpbb3styles.net

Turbo B18C1 Motor, 15PSI 338WHP 260TQ

Post by blown99civicsi »

This was the 1st car I was able to tune on EcTune, Setup was pretty basic, was setup to tune a SC GSR but customer call off due to belt issues B18C1 Motor Stock Sleeves CP Pistons 9:2:1 Eagle rods Vic-X Mani SSAC Manifold PTE 1000CC Injecotrs Garrett GT3071WG Turbo This run was at 15PSI, falling off to 12PSI around 7500 We had problems with a boost leak at the throttle body, and at the end the ICM started acting up, as the motor was breaking up after 7800RPM's.. So we had to cut the session short. A new gasket, ICM and some more ignition timing and im sure this motor will wake up even more.. Thanks Calvin for a killer program!!!
Attachments
GSR-15PSI.JPG
GSR-15PSI.JPG (51.92 KiB) Viewed 2446 times
Last edited by blown99civicsi on Thu May 31, 2007 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.modifiedracing.net for all your EFI tuning needs and wants!

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

nice;)
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

hackish
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by hackish »

Pretty good. I'm a little disappointed to see where a GT3071 spools on that engine. I've got the same motor and am still trying to decide which turbo to use... -Michael

Dmc1

Post by Dmc1 »

Doesn't even think about spooling until after 6k. Id say a gt2860rs would make for a funner driving car. But still that boost leak is whats killing it you fix that and it'll probably change the world. you had no choice but to quit the session nothing you can do with a car thats got a boost leak and other issues.

blown99civicsi

Post by blown99civicsi »

Timing down low wasnt even able to be touched, Im 100% sure that with the leak fixed and some more timing down low boost will come oin much much sooner. For the Hr or tuning time we had, I was happy with the outcome, be it that this was the 1st tune I was able toi do with EcTune..
www.modifiedracing.net for all your EFI tuning needs and wants!