Stock B18C Spec-R '98 with I/H/E

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

siregcivic
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by siregcivic »

i used to have a b18cr with mods intake profab copy try y exhaust and it was on crome... but anytime i dropped my vtec below 5300 it would bog a little, not in 1st gear but in 3rd gear or higher it would bog for a little then pick up in power

shogun

Re: Stock B18C Spec-R '98 with I/H/E

Post by shogun »

Civic VTI-Turbo wrote:Customer of mine, really nice car! Runs really smooth, VTec @ 4500 rpm. 210 bhp with really hot wether. 218 bhp with cold/wet wether (other dyno) -Skunk 2 intake manifold -Hondata heathshield -Hytech repl header 4-2-2-1(small tube) -Nvidia G200 catback with 2,5 cat 200 cell -Fidanza 3.6kg vliegwiel -Act clutch -Blox velocity stack airfilter(the huge M*F*) -Injen 3" integra cai -Obd 1 conversion P06 ecu converted P28 with eCtune tune'd by me! -Msd 6a, externe bobine 8.5mm kabels Image Image Image 2nd time on a other dyno and colder wether: Image
Very good figures. What gas did you tuned it with? 91 octane? 93? Do you think msd 6a kit is usefull for this kind of set up and it give benefits over oem ignition set up (this is not an hidden criticism I'am just asking myself if it could be usefull for me).

Civic VTI-Turbo

Post by Civic VTI-Turbo »

I think MSD sucks... This guy is allready back to stock because the unit failed right after he went on the dyno. In a few months he will be putting the car back on the dyno with skunk2 pro1 cams. The car is tuned on BP 98 oct. Same as your 94. I'm from the Netherlands ;)
van Drie Tuning eCtune authorized tuner the Netherlands