Thanks Calvin! Stock Turbo GSR numbers

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Thanks Calvin! Stock Turbo GSR numbers

Post by xenocron »

This isnt anything special, but I thought I would make a point to post this today since when I started up eCtune this morning I almost freaked when it had locked me out! But I called up Calvin and within 15 minutes basically he had me up and running again! Image This was a very simple setup that made great power...usually I find that if I add 20-30% to these dyno numbers (yes 20-30%) I come out with more accurate figures. I had a 286 whp sleeved motor @ 13 psi last week run an 11.2 @ 125mph if that gives you any indication on how low this thing reads. But it tunes nicely and I barely have to change anything once the car gets back on the street. Posted the final Calibration as well...enjoy!
Attachments
Shane-final-StockGSR-PT525cc-StockMap-EbayKit-T3T4.cal
Shane Dyno - Stock GSR - PT525cc High Injectors - Ebay T3/T4 Turbo Kit - Stock Map Sensor 6-7psi
(8.08 KiB) Downloaded 227 times
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

Nice numbers, keep up the good work. Finally somebody posting a calibration.. I'll download it and repost it in tuners/calibration tomorrow
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Dmc1

Post by Dmc1 »

Wow that cdm t3/t4 is flowing some cfm for that much power at only 7psi.

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Dmc1 wrote:Wow that cdm t3/t4 is flowing some cfm for that much power at only 7psi.
hopefully it lasts longer than three weeks :roll:
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

Nice. I tuned a stock B16 + turbo @ 10psi 3 weeks ago. Freaking fast and it still holding :) I can't wait for the dyno sheet :twisted:
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Qc, Qc, Canada

Dmc1

Post by Dmc1 »

Civic Tsi wrote:Nice. I tuned a stock B16 + turbo @ 10psi 3 weeks ago. Freaking fast and it still holding :) I can't wait for the dyno sheet :twisted:
Oh it'll hold with a decent tune and the right assorment of parts. Stop by homemadeturbo.com sometime. This is how we roll Beetch!

yc underground

Post by yc underground »

Nice number, mustang dyno are low reading dyno compare to most dyno. Add 20% should get you near a dynojet reading. Sometime you have to recalibrate the dyno to that car to get a more accurate reading. But good work I bet it's fast.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: York, PA, USA www.ycunderground.com www.facebook.com/YCUDynoTuning