Dyno graph 305HP 348Nm (258ft-lbs)

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

VTEC Inside
http://phpbb3styles.net

Dyno graph 305HP 348Nm (258ft-lbs)

Post by VTEC Inside »

So I finally dyno tuned the lude today and made 305hp at 19psi with regular gas. All comments are more than welcome! The engine is B20A9 (same as B20A5) with: Wiseco pistons 9:1CR Crower rods ColtCams Tri-Flows stock head 60mm TB Turbonetics T3/T04E 50 stg.2 .63A/R Holley 680cc injectors 7lbs Fidanza flywheel Here are some pictures: Image Image Image I don't know why ti says that the run is on 3rd gear if all the runs were at 4th gear :) As I look around oher dyno results this doesn't look much but I'm happy since I'm learning to tune. I would like to move it up to 25psi but first I want to change my custom HG just to be safe with Cometic MLS. Hopefully then I can reach the 400 line with some minor work on the head and intake. Here is my calibration if you wanna take a look: [/img]
Attachments
emo.cal
(8.21 KiB) Downloaded 185 times

VTEC Inside

Post by VTEC Inside »

I would like to know what is your opinion on the graphs and max numbers please. Are these numbers noramal for 19psi? I have a friend with similar setup making 260hp@10psi. Do you see something strange on he graphs?

gc8dc95

Post by gc8dc95 »

Looks about normal for a b20a. I dyno'd mine a few weeks back, but dont have any good numbers because I was getting some wheelspin. It showed 320whp/290wtq@17psi at 5k rpm, then would start spinning. Of course that is with a SC61. It is tuned to 22psi right now, but no graph. Tuner estimated 420whp. I would personally expect more with the cams, but your graph is looking pretty good, the spool time of that 50trim is nice. Mine is more of an on/off switch and I have already broke an axle on a 2nd gear roll. It just spins on the street, if nothing breaks. I didnt see you post this at preludepower?

Turbo3GLude

Post by Turbo3GLude »

He's been on preludepower for a number of years. We shared maps some time ago. I'm user: forza from that forum... Is there anyway I could check out your timing map? DkGoodrich user TopMountGsr on this forum and I are tuning out timing on the b20a and were seeing some weird knock values with what should be considered conservative timing... Of course many things could be causing this...namely noise from the engine bay, open wastegate, drivetrain shock and so forth. You can PM me of pp if you want.