515whp @ 342tq, 27x10.50

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

515whp @ 342tq, 27x10.50

Post by TopMountGSR »

I daily this thing, it dominates the entire fwd scene in KY. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Whats next.. Image
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

darin

Post by darin »

damm man that this is beast.looking good.
10.583 @ 137.00 a6/y8 d-series 50 trim

TopMountGSR

Post by TopMountGSR »

Thanks brother, I've spent a whole lot of time and money on it.. You know how it goes lol
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

darin

Post by darin »

ohh ya i know how it goes.looks like you spends a hell of a lot of time on it.and a couple dollars too.lol.
10.583 @ 137.00 a6/y8 d-series 50 trim

12sec1/4

Post by 12sec1/4 »

Nice... I wouldn't mind turning up to my local strip in that... :twisted:
My Car Is A Hybrid; It Burns Petrol And It Burns Rubber.

Vtec6000

Post by Vtec6000 »

As said already that is a real beast love how wide the front is with the extended arches. Very nice progressive power. That done on your new Dyno dk?

shogun

Post by shogun »

:shock: mad max has an Integra? Very impressive, but may be not very streetable

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

Thats funny! I also got bigger front wheels. But I only have 170hp at the crank. Still I beat way bigger guy's like evo's at Zandvoort circuit ;) Image
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

TopMountGSR

Post by TopMountGSR »

darin wrote:ohh ya i know how it goes.looks like you spends a hell of a lot of time on it.and a couple dollars too.lol.
Thanks man, I just wish I could get it back to the track and run some respectable times with it.
12sec1/4 wrote:Nice... I wouldn't mind turning up to my local strip in that... :twisted:
Thanks man, it def turns a few heads ripping out of the burn out box.
Vtec6000 wrote:As said already that is a real beast love how wide the front is with the extended arches. Very nice progressive power. That done on your new Dyno dk?
Front end def looks cool, but I really don't know about these fiberglass front ends. I feel like I am going to look back on them one day like I do on body kits.. lol. The progressive power is the key with these things, it works soo nice for traction. I never really get to play with this car much as I am always tied up with customer cars, sad really. I bet I made 150 passes last season in it, this season, 0. I was blessed with excellent business this season, but not going to track was a mistake I regret. I think its not good for business, the track and events are important and I haven't showed up to anything. Yes this was done on my dyno, I really enjoy it and have had some great times with it so far. The only problem is that now I am faced with the problem of having to create a dyno cell for it, which is very costly and to do right, cost more than the dyne it self. I just have to do something, because I can't run cars on this thing with the shop doors all closed up, its just not safe without the proper ventilation. Its a very difficult time right now with it being winter and all, winter can make tuning for a living almost unbearable.
shogun wrote::shock: mad max has an Integra? Very impressive, but may be not very streetable
I've kept fast integras on hand for a number of years now, but now I believe I need to goto a lighter chassis. I really dig the way they look but I think a hatch is a better platform for going fast. I have a hot rod hatch that is in the works but I think I will put it on the back burner to do a turbo mustang. Its hard to beat a glide with a trans brake. 'street able' just like the term 'fast' is very relative person to person. I've never owned anything 'nice' or luxurious so to speak. So something that rolls and powers it self is about all I require to man it on the street. I'm just used to junk basic transportation so the fact that this thing is loud, has squeaks, rattles, little interior, handles funny, rides rough etc, doesn't bother me to bad. With this car, I just avoid cops and/or attention, and keep to my self with the windows up. When cops do see me, they normally let me slide because I drive it like an old man. Were I live, no one has a clue what this thing is or believes in its potential. Its just a goofie looking ~1000$ car with wheels that don't match with an owner that has his priority's mixed up.
Gaskleppie wrote:Thats funny! I also got bigger front wheels. But I only have 170hp at the crank. Still I beat way bigger guy's like evo's at Zandvoort circuit ;)
I miss my integras that handled great like yours, they are a blast to drive when setup properly. This thing is just fun to stand on when no one is around. Thanks everyone for their interest, sorry for the delayd response.

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

I miss my integras that handled great like yours, they are a blast to drive when setup properly. This thing is just fun to stand on when no one is around.
I understand.. As you can see on the picture, I just had a new setup by Intrax suspension. Its custom made for my car. Its a dream to drive it on a circuit ;) Last month I drove at Zandvoort again. I smashed several Audi R8's, Merc SLS's and a few other exotics. Real fun! Never heard of Intrax? Ever heard of Ascari? All Ascari cars run on Intrax suspension. Quality stuff from Holland ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8cBIctGpx0 btw, Ascari is from Klaas Zwart, also dutch! hihi!
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

9400RPMS

Post by 9400RPMS »

Mind sharing cal? I love to study tuning maps...? If not i understand.
DDTech | DDTECHCAMS.COM

TopMountGSR

Post by TopMountGSR »

Gaskleppie wrote:
I miss my integras that handled great like yours, they are a blast to drive when setup properly. This thing is just fun to stand on when no one is around.
I understand.. As you can see on the picture, I just had a new setup by Intrax suspension. Its custom made for my car. Its a dream to drive it on a circuit ;) Last month I drove at Zandvoort again. I smashed several Audi R8's, Merc SLS's and a few other exotics. Real fun! Never heard of Intrax? Ever heard of Ascari? All Ascari cars run on Intrax suspension. Quality stuff from Holland ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8cBIctGpx0 btw, Ascari is from Klaas Zwart, also dutch! hihi!
Sounds like a blast! We really don't have many road courses around here, just drag strips, so that's what we all do, drag ass. ;) I've heard of intrax, been years but I sure have. Never heard of ascari however!

TopMountGSR

Post by TopMountGSR »

9400RPMS wrote:Mind sharing cal? I love to study tuning maps...? If not i understand.
I'm the same way, I breakdown everyones maps they post so I can relate. Burgermass has some of the smoothest maps on here. His are always excellent to study, he is a very smooth and safe tuner. The maps to this car are posted up in the cal section I believe. May be a little out dated, when I get back to my computer I will repost up some revised ones. Just made 419 off the gate the other day, I was pretty stunned.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

that dyno graph is simply sexy.... I am very interested to see your timing curves... I am always trying to read more timing maps... makes life easier for me and my customers =) When you see an average of X on Y motor, your customer can normally use Z extra timing (Z == X/2 or X/1.5 when it comes down to the nitty gritty) but that all factors into what fuel they are going to use =) If they want \"all out\" I take the time to read plugs after every pull, instead of after every 5-10. Street tuning makes tuning timing a very painful drawn out process.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

TopMountGSR

Post by TopMountGSR »

JaredKaragen wrote:that dyno graph is simply sexy.... I am very interested to see your timing curves... I am always trying to read more timing maps... makes life easier for me and my customers =) When you see an average of X on Y motor, your customer can normally use Z extra timing (Z == X/2 or X/1.5 when it comes down to the nitty gritty) but that all factors into what fuel they are going to use =) If they want "all out" I take the time to read plugs after every pull, instead of after every 5-10. Street tuning makes tuning timing a very painful drawn out process.
Thanks man, I feel when I get more time to play with cam timing and do some more fine tuning I could improve on the power curve. I used my dyno/street/track to tune the primary maps [93 octane] out, the secondary maps [112] have never seen the dyno yet, just the track and street. This being said, this is a very conservative map so to speak. The fuel curve is different on the pump gas map because I wanted it to get slightly richer as the rpms progressed in the high load/rpm areas, the 112 map holds a solid afr in boost so the curve is more defined. I prefer this on the 'less room for error', 93 octane. When it does go back on the dyno, it will be retuned on 112 and c16 using a led fiberoptic otoscope to read plugs and a phormula ks4 knock analyzer. I will spend a few hours with cam timing and get more aggressive with timing and fuel. I am expecting ~750whp on the good gas. The timing curves will drastically change when I start busting these tools out. Also note, on the 112+ octane map, it doesn't like the pwm rpm compensations. They work well on the 93 octane tune as it doesn't run much boost and the compensations manage the creep, but on the 112+, it runs more boost, needs less gate and doesn't creep. So the comps are not needed. Anyone please feel free to disassemble these maps, critique and ask questions. Thanks for your time, DK
Attachments
Nov 6th 2010.cal
(8.19 KiB) Downloaded 244 times