200hp N/A GSR Motor

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

cxturbo16
http://phpbb3styles.net

200hp N/A GSR Motor

Post by cxturbo16 »

What up guys, My name is Justin. I am in the beginning stages of starting a Tuning/Fab shop. I thought I'd post up a dyno graph of customers car using eCtune. Its a pretty basic setup; 11:1 cr. GSR block/crank GSR Head Skunk2 Tuner2 Cams Skunk2 Header ITR IM
Attachments
gsr dyno.jpg
gsr dyno.jpg (93.4 KiB) Viewed 3923 times

darin

Post by darin »

not bad at all.ported head?
10.583 @ 137.00 a6/y8 d-series 50 trim

cxturbo16

Post by cxturbo16 »

^^Thnaks, Steve from cc cylinder heads did a \"street port\" and valve job

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

Anytime you see that dip in power during the vtec crossover, you need to adjust the vtec crossover point. I want to wish you the best of luck with your business venture. I can tell you that if you stick with it and the talent is there, it could be one of the best decisions you have ever made in your life. I'm only 27 so I really can't speak for most of life's experiences but so far this venture has been nothing short of a dream come true. Its hard work however, the customers will break you down and it can be very tough at times. I invested into my speed shop for 3 years before it ever even started paying for it self. Now, there isn't any looking back and I can get anything I need out of life threw this business. DK
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

cxturbo16

Post by cxturbo16 »

TopMountGSR wrote:Anytime you see that dip in power during the vtec crossover, you need to adjust the vtec crossover point. I want to wish you the best of luck with your business venture. I can tell you that if you stick with it and the talent is there, it could be one of the best decisions you have ever made in your life. I'm only 27 so I really can't speak for most of life's experiences but so far this venture has been nothing short of a dream come true. Its hard work however, the customers will break you down and it can be very tough at times. I invested into my speed shop for 3 years before it ever even started paying for it self. Now, there isn't any looking back and I can get anything I need out of life threw this business. DK
Thanks for the words of encouragement! I to am only 27 and hoping to continue this for manys years. I read your posts/threads as much as I can and try to take in all the good info you and others put out there. Very much appreciated and inspering! I did have vtec set low just to see what it would do on that blue run. I didnt mean to print it on the dyno sheet, but it was getting late and I didnt feel like printing a new one. The red line was one of the pulls without the big dip, oh well.