H23 VTEC - 225HP

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Synoptic
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

H23 VTEC - 225HP

Post by Synoptic »

H23 Block + H22 Head. H23 with H22 internals (oil squirters). Approx 12.3:1 Compression. Vtec is good as low as 3500, could have gone lower. Image
Synoptic Tuning Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Dmc1

Post by Dmc1 »

I'd like to build something like that using an F22a1 block with an h22 head. Looks like it would be a real lively backroad aka road racing engine. Could you add the oilsquirters to an F block as well?

h46it

Post by h46it »

Power band is so smooth! Could only wish to have tq graph like that! Nice power!

borat

Post by borat »

Was this on an engine dyno, or just calculated? The sides say flywheel hp/tq.

h46it

Post by h46it »

Was this on an engine dyno, or just calculated? The sides say flywheel hp/tq.
No its a dynapac. Just one of there different graph's. They say flywheel but just at the wheels. Just like a Dynojet.

redshade5

Post by redshade5 »

You should be able to add the oilers to the f block. If I remember correctly it is like the be series in respect to the oil channeling. So you would have to get the oilers and bolts for the b and install them. Some guys don't like them saying it reduces oil pressure, but I never liked ls blocks because they don't have them. I sware by it. By no means is it 100% nessary, but more cooling is always better in my opinion.