Stock LS BOosted 407HP 308TQ

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by Bugermass »

I am, I'm the skinny white guy that needs to shave, thats dynoing the car then later driving the car at the track..
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

Joey Misanthropy wrote:Haha, I love the SSAC cam gears. Why aren't you anywhere in the video?
what do you mean SSAC? those are AEM gears..

Adam Hopkins
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Adam Hopkins »

That car is sick. Really good work man.

Joey Misanthropy
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Joey Misanthropy »

I thought the old AEM 3 bolt gears were dished, and all the newer gears were the 23-802 five bolt setup? Regardless, if those are AEM then that is who SSAC copied. Reviewing the video where you zoom in on them at ~1:40 it looks like there is some non-SSAC engraving to the right side I can't make out, the SSAC ones don't say anything about one mark = 2* crank timing, and the SSAC are frankly a PITA to read because the marks are faintly inked on and not machined. BTW, the dude in the video doesn't look anything like the pictures I saw of you. :P
Regards, Joseph Davis eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Asheville, NC USA

Minor Threat

Post by Minor Threat »

What kind of times did you run in the video?

Boosted K20

Post by Boosted K20 »

car looks really fast! any 1/4 miles times? Slipknot in the backround?

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

what pictures?? I don't know of any pictures of me lol . .. it ran like a 7.60 in the 1/8th, I forgot the MPH and it never went to the 1/4 mile. Since the motor was done a WHILE back the car changed hands twice and the motor was pulled out (still running) to be sleeved rebuilt, then the guy never finnished and its just sitting.. kinda a waste considering he coulda just kept driving it like it was... People are stupid at times I think.. Those are AEM gears.. They SAY AEM on them, the owner of our shop is a AEM dealer, he ordered them from AEM a WHILE back... ; )

94c1v1cex

Post by 94c1v1cex »

built one of these myself same tuner... my wg spring was too soft. made 333 at 17 pounds... no cam gear adj and only 17 psi!