H22T : 325 HP with exhaust UPG comparison

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Synoptic
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

H22T : 325 HP with exhaust UPG comparison

Post by Synoptic »

H22 8.2PSI 325HP 260lb/ft BEFORE AND AFTER EXHAUST UPGRADE ! Dotted lines With 2in exhaust with reso, cat, etc. Thick line with 3in straight exhaust and 2.5in downpipe Image[/url]
Synoptic Tuning Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

Holly fuck that a diff. Was this when i helped over the phone? u remeber :lol:
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

OneRM

Post by OneRM »

sorry to resurect this post but wow!!!!

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

yeah woooo
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

Thats alost 100horses! Thick ass pipes rule!!
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

Boosted K20

Post by Boosted K20 »

exhaust helps out tremendous on those big motors. this is not a eCtune tune but just to show an example: this is a stock F22 VTEC SOHC 2002 accord. 1st dyno was at 8Psi on stock exhaust with the cat. retune was still the same turbo setup and 8 psi with bigger 3\" full exhaust Image

OneRM

Post by OneRM »

pretty much settles it, i'm gonna run stock exhaust with a 3 inch e-cutout. Then tune the cutout on secondary map.

Boosted K20

Post by Boosted K20 »

OneRM wrote:pretty much settles it, i'm gonna run stock exhaust with a 3 inch e-cutout. Then tune the cutout on secondary map.
i did the same thing on my car. i ran a 3" downpipe to a 3" cutout then connected it to my stock exhaust. car was still pretty qucik the the exhaust closed. open exhaust it made 370whp at 10psi

sewell94

Post by sewell94 »

I run a cutout on my car, Its 3\" until about the oil pan with a cutout, then 2 1.4 after that, we calculated that a setup up like mine flows almost as well has a 4\" exhaust.

blundar

Post by blundar »

just did one today... 313whp dynojet with full exhaust, was 375whp dynapack running open downpipe. makes huge difference
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA \"That motor's hit!\" - me

Hatch h22 all-motor

what size turbo

Post by Hatch h22 all-motor »

what kind of turbo and what size was it? Is this with stock internals?
h22 stock N/A