Stock Bottom GSR 518@24PSI

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Stock Bottom GSR 518@24PSI

Post by Bugermass »

Another local tuner here and I did a car , Stock bottom end GSR with a SC61 880CC injectors on race gas.. Made 518@ 24PSI.. I\"ll post the dyno soon, gotta get a new scanner..
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

sewell94
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by sewell94 »

Very nice, i love seeing stock blocks making great hp :twisted:

nate
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by nate »

hell yeah
eCtune Team

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Got graph? By stock bottom end you mean pistons and rods too?
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

Boosted K20

Post by Boosted K20 »

if motor is completely stock then good stuff! scary though

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

Yea stock pistons Rods Cams everything... On VP Import.. The actual tuning was done by Jason from st00pidfast, I was lettin him use eCtune on my laptop..

ClinicMotorsports

Post by ClinicMotorsports »

dayummmmm, on fully stock bottom end!!!!!!! sick numbers but would definately make me way to nervous heh
Clinic Motorsports email - [email protected] Help Dave Blundell/PGMIF.org http://forum.pgmfi.org/

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

The actual tuning was done by Jason from st00pidfast, I was lettin him use eCtune on my laptop..
And now Jason wants eCtune also?

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

hes mainly deals with S300 now, he used to do alot of neptune stuff but he no longer uses it. But yea I got him hooked up with calvin, he said hes probably gonna pick it up, but he hasn't sent the money yet..

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

well tonight jason retuned this car on S300 so they could do the datalogging at the track.. Interesting stuff was seen.. First off we switched from C16 to Sunoco 116, cause its easier to get here in town, and right off the bat the car lost like 20HP on the same eCtune map (from 518 to 498).. Then with the S300 it took 28PSI and about 10 more degrees of timing over the eCtune to get the same HP.. We also noticed that if you use the timing sync in eCtune then do a timing sync with S300 its off about 4 deg.. Not sure which one is off, but theres a 4deg difference between eCtunes 16deg and S300s 16deg.. With 24PSI @ 10deg timing on eCtune we got the 518.. With 28PSI @ about 16deg of timing plus the 4 from the dizzy we made 522 on S300.. The gas is partially to blame, we went from 518HP @ 10.0A/F to 498 @ 11.5A/F just from the gas with no changes to the map.. Then from 518 @ 24PSI @ 10 deg To 522 at 28PSI @ 16deg + 4 more at the dizzy. Were gonna do some more testing here soon to see what is going on with the timing between the two. We'll keep everyone posted.. By the way, Props to eCtune for MORE POWAAAA!!!! (@ = map values) ;) now i just want to know why.. lol

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

I tested the timing once compared to the stock ecu 16degrees and it was dead on, but that was a while ago. I also always test the base timing before I start tuning a car with eCtune that never had any tune at all. On most cars I dont have to adjust the timing so I guess the eCtune timing must be ok.

calvin

Post by calvin »

nice shit. I just look the timing to 16 and disable some misc stuff;) i won't write what before it's copied.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

sewell94

Post by sewell94 »

Earlier you say the car was tuned on Vp import, which is ALOT higher in octane than C16 or Sunoco 116 (which is Maximal, which is what i use). But second you say it was switched from C16 to Maximal, I've noticed i have to run more timing with Maximal than C16, but i haven't done any direct comparisons with Vp import, but i'm sure alot of the change is due to switching gas. Well that and Calvin's the shit :lol:

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

Yea It originally was on C16. For some reason I thought matt (owner) said it was on VP import, but it was C16.. So this comparison waqs between C16 and Sunoco 116

turbine tuning

Post by turbine tuning »

10.0 afr? why was it so rich?