84mm GSR GT42R 600hp+ 27psi for now.

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

rschoener
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

84mm GSR GT42R 600hp+ 27psi for now.

Post by rschoener »

SPFWD Integra Wayne's / Randy's Turbo Full Race Pro AM kit. 42R Turbo Top mount Divided ex. Block 84mm GSR Block O-Ring Inline Pro Sleaved / Build 9.8:1 Pistons Eagle Rods Head GSR Custom Ported Head Type R Cams (Int. adv2deg Ex Ret.2deg) Springs, Retainers Ti. Full Race Intake Manifold 1600cc RC injectors, FJO Driver Box Aeromotive A1000 Fuel Pump Fuel Sump. MSD HVC 2 Coil NGK R5671a-8 Plugs (.10 Gap) VP NO2 Fuel AEM 5 bar Map eCtune controlling Boost with AEM Solinoid GSR Trans Stock Ratio. with Heat treated Gears and pinion. Quife Diff. Custom Engine wiring. all Heavy gauge wiring to Fuel and ignition. We are at 27psi. I will be adding more boost soon. we have an O-ring block so I'll see how much it can take. As long as the trans holds up. Last track run was 10.70sec 1.77 60' 133mph in the 1/4mile. This was on the previous tune 17psi 500hp. We will run the car at MIR this sunday I'll post up the new times.
Attachments
615hp.JPG
615hp.JPG (152.68 KiB) Viewed 5874 times
Last edited by rschoener on Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Atco, NJ, USA Randy Schoener RSTECH www.rstech-racing.com

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

I will update the Tune and Log in the tuner section.
Attachments
shop pics 074.jpg
shop pics 074.jpg (80.31 KiB) Viewed 5873 times
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Atco, NJ, USA Randy Schoener RSTECH www.rstech-racing.com

Joey Misanthropy

Re: 84mm GSR GT42R 600hp+ 27psi for now.

Post by Joey Misanthropy »

rschoener wrote:Last track run was 10.70sec 1.77 60' 133mph in the 1/4mile.
That's really good traction once past the 60'. Sounds like the chassis is going to put all the extra power you've brought out to good use.
Regards, Joseph Davis eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Asheville, NC USA

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

Yea the car has Omni power full drag setup. and a full race traction bar. It goes straight as an arrow also. I would like to get the 60' a little better We will try to lower the boost on launch. We are still testing different setups with the chassis. We may raise the rear a little also. Thanks

blundar

Post by blundar »

great work Randy!
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA \"That motor's hit!\" - me

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

Nice work
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Boosted K20

Post by Boosted K20 »

Setup looks clean and nice power! Is this Randy from B20vtec.com (with the black 10 second bubble)

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

\"Boosted K20\" Thanks, But no I am not on B20vtec. Dave, Thanks for the help on the phone. Moving the IAT to the charge pipe helped alot with the idle. I also Cut the Alt C wire and helped with the idle.

yc underground

Post by yc underground »

Nice
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: York, PA, USA www.ycunderground.com www.facebook.com/YCUDynoTuning

Boosted K20

Post by Boosted K20 »

rschoener wrote:"Boosted K20" Thanks, But no I am not on B20vtec. Dave, Thanks for the help on the phone. Moving the IAT to the charge pipe helped alot with the idle. I also Cut the Alt C wire and helped with the idle.
oh oki. i see u have a S2 Throttle body. that could also be a cause of the bad idle. almost all of the S2 TB i have dealt with give very bad idle unless u increase the stop screw adjustment

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

oh oki. i see u have a S2 Throttle body. that could also be a cause of the bad idle. almost all of the S2 TB i have dealt with give very bad idle unless u increase the stop screw adjustment
you are saying Basically setting the throttle plate partialy open? I do have the air screw out almost all the way. I should look at the stop a little more. thanks[/quote]

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

rschoener wrote:"Boosted K20" Thanks, But no I am not on B20vtec. Dave, Thanks for the help on the phone. Moving the IAT to the charge pipe helped alot with the idle. I also Cut the Alt C wire and helped with the idle.
If you disable alternator control in the latest r3 0048rom version it does the same thing as cutting the wire. The previous version had a bug. The car didn't charge. But brought an other great feature i'm discussing.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

FACETUNED

Post by FACETUNED »

these are awesome numbers. congrats. good luck at MIR.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Tacoma, Wa - USA FaceTuned.com

Boosted K20

Post by Boosted K20 »

yea, try to adjust the stop screw. its a pain to work with it when the TB is on the car.... well thats cuz i didnt have a small enought allen Key. good luck with it!

sewell94

Post by sewell94 »

Car sounds sweet, you need to crank that thing up :P