Gsr, stock sleeves, 522Hp 420ish tq

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

sewell94
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Gsr, stock sleeves, 522Hp 420ish tq

Post by sewell94 »

I dyno'd a buddys gsr coupe today, ,Je pistons,eagle rods, stock sleeves, 750's, drag style kit, some t3/t4 car, made 380hp 305 tq on 18lbs on pump(no smoothing added), we decied to stop there on 93. Image So we threw a 75 shot(wet) and throw in some race gas on top of his 93, car made 522hp 420ish tq. so picked up 140hp 105 tq from a 75 shot. The plugs were clean as whistle. I think like with Mr. Davis' last posted dyno, the turbine side got maxed out where you see the dip at 7k rpms. I don't don't know which wheel it is though(i'm assuming it was a stage 3 wheel ,it had a .48 housing, which is why tq seemed to be falling off, i played with the timing a bunch, the tq just wouldn't hold flat) I do know that i'm really starting to like this spray and boost stuff. I've been trying to figure how/way some boosted cars are making such big numbers on spray and some are making what the shot is, I'm sure some of its due to lower intake temps, but i have a lot of whys that i want to get figured out. Any one else have any ideas?? Sorry for the shitty scans and the lower rpms getting cut off, i need to save them from the dyno. Image
Last edited by sewell94 on Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

good stuff
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Interesting. Boost levels were left at 18 psi for the wet shot? What race gas did you use and did you add timing for the race gas and then retard for the spray or just left the timing and fuel alone and let the wet shot do its work?
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

sewell94

Post by sewell94 »

We just added about a gallon of sunoco maximal(116) and hit the spray, I didn't touch the map or boost. It was the owner of the cars idea, hes a v8 guy and this is his first honda, he normally runs 100 in the car so i figured 3/8 of tank of 3 plus a gallon of maximal should work out close to 100, i tuned the car on 93, so i figured it'd be alright with the higher octane. The plugs looked beautiful. I can't argue with the plugs :P