Stock GSR w 12.5:1 pistons E85 N/A

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by xenocron »

Again...you can use an NTK Sensor with the Innovate too :P
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

redshade5

Post by redshade5 »

Hey chris on another note. Besides bitching about widebands hahaha. The car runs good. I riched up part throttle a bit just for comfort reasons. So base to about 750 mbar its 14.8 a/r so only getting 24 mpg now. Plugs are finally getting a very light color too will take pics so you can see. After almost a month and 2500 miles they look like a petrol car plug with 2-3 pulls on the dyno :-) I am really happy with this motor. Should see the type-r head I am porting. I will bet money its the best honda head to come out of houston. Will take pics of that too. If you don't see it at dave's shop. I'm going to flow test it saterday when I get the new valve guides in it.

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

Chris (xenocron) was right about the innovate stuff.. I let my friend borrow my LC1 and he was having the famous E8 errors. He switched to his LM1 on the exact same sensor, same vehicle and had no problems.. Mabey the issues I have been having are specific to the LC1.
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by xenocron »

Man...I want E85
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

Ive been really considering doing it to my car too.. Its great stuff..
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

Fai72721

Re: Stock GSR w 12.5:1 pistons E85 N/A

Post by Fai72721 »

Bugermass wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:43 pm
Image This is a bone stock GSR motor, with 12.5:1 Pistons, stock exhaust/intake manifold cams, the whole deal on E85.. I used my HighRes N/A map that i posted in the tuner files section, I'll post the .cal with the final tune.[/img]
Good quality product