Another 500+ whp car on eCtune :-) w/ video

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

mtber
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Another 500+ whp car on eCtune :-) w/ video

Post by mtber »

Image Image Video (right click & save as): http://www.phearable.net/videos/willhdyno.wmv We ran out of fuel supply (partially due to a factory fpr/return line and 6 an feed along with a single walbro 255lph). The race gas being used was unkown, some local 110 brew. I really didn't like the quality of the fuel. After the new year he should be back with a better fuel system & c16. I also have a feeling we had some minor boost leaks that need to be taken care of. (coupler at the turbo blew off a few times due to piping/coupler sizing issues) Update: Image Video (right click & save as): http://www.phearable.net/videos/willhdynopt2.wmv
Last edited by mtber on Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phearable.net - Toll Free: 1-888-236-9831 Chipped Ecus / Precision Injectors / Walbro Fuel Pumps / AEM Widebands / Conversion Harnesses Authorized Dealer for: Hondata, eCtune, Neptune, AEM, Crome & more.

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

did you mess around w/ the vtec engagement point at all ? looks like it would like it a little lower. ;)

mtber

Post by mtber »

zex_cool wrote:did you mess around w/ the vtec engagement point at all ? looks like it would like it a little lower. ;)
Yes I did :-) Once the new fuel system is in place & the couplers are more secure I will play with cam timing & hopefully bring down vtec engagement a little more :-)
Phearable.net - Toll Free: 1-888-236-9831 Chipped Ecus / Precision Injectors / Walbro Fuel Pumps / AEM Widebands / Conversion Harnesses Authorized Dealer for: Hondata, eCtune, Neptune, AEM, Crome & more.

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

With Smoothing on 5, the jaggedness of the curves weirds me out a little... Was this thing breaking up a lot? Nice numbers though!
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

Boosted K20

Post by Boosted K20 »

xenocron wrote:With Smoothing on 5, the jaggedness of the curves weirds me out a little... Was this thing breaking up a lot? Nice numbers though!
i was thinking the same thing. maybe it was the "unknown" fuel in the car or maybe needs more timing? vtec defintly looks like it needs to be lowered. Good numbers!

mtber

Post by mtber »

Nope, it was pulling very clean. I really was not happy with MBT on the supposed 110 oct. It smelled like race fuel but it really didn't seem like it. I will post a follow up once the new fuel system is in place & we dial her in with real c16.

mtber

Post by mtber »

Forgot to mention the clutch was slipping on 1/2 of the pulls made at 20+ psi. Image

sewell94

Post by sewell94 »

Nice to see some another 500hp car, i almost wonder if that gas is/was going bad. Where was timing on the 23lbs run???

mtber

Post by mtber »

Update: Car made 607whp. Had issues with the gm solenoid dropping boost off. We will have to re-configure with a mac solenoid next time around.

DMTune

Post by DMTune »

nice numbers do you got the graphe to the 607whp pull

mtber

Post by mtber »

DMTune wrote:nice numbers do you got the graphe to the 607whp pull
The graph is on this page :-)

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

I have to ask.... What is the artist name/song track name used in the 2nd video? I have been trying to find that one out for DAYS! and FYI; the car is BADASS!
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

The song is Muse - Map of the Problematique http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtmV5qiNRvY

ACTION JACTION

Post by ACTION JACTION »

Ive heard GM solenoids leak really bad but Im sure you are aware of that now.

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

ACTION JACTION wrote:Ive heard GM solenoids leak really bad but Im sure you are aware of that now.
you've heard wrong then...
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...