Stock LS, Vickie-X, topmount, 268 whp 205 wtq

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Joey Misanthropy
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Stock LS, Vickie-X, topmount, 268 whp 205 wtq

Post by Joey Misanthropy »

Big port B18A1 DSM 450cc Vickie-X IM CC-Fab topmount A number 1 top quality SSAC turbo Image I spent most the day fighting ignition misfires/phantom revlimits; the car was a victim of a poorly done wiring tuck, Brandon had to replace the engine harness and undo all the masking tape/twist tie wiring under the fuse box to get the car this far. 5 psi creeping to 7.5 the last 1000 rpms: Image 8 psi creeping to 9 psi the last 1000 rpms: Image I have to say I'm fairly impressed, and had no idea a big plenum IM and topmount manifold would support that sort of flow through a stock cam LS. I would have pushed closer to 300, but the car apparently has a stock clutch. Er, had I stock clutch, I mean. :P
Regards, Joseph Davis eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Asheville, NC USA

Bindegal

Post by Bindegal »

That looks like a very nice, wide power band. That´s what I like to see on a street car.... usable power! :D /Allan

Minor Threat

Post by Minor Threat »

Ching chow meow 57 Trim?

Joey Misanthropy

I believe the PC terminology is CDM. Image
Regards, Joseph Davis eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Asheville, NC USA

Minor Threat

Post by Minor Threat »

The question still remains the same, PC or not. :P

Joey Misanthropy

That would be an affirmative. So far it isn't leaking or acting wierd, it may be one of the good ones that lasts a while.