stock b16a 57trim@7psi

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

zex_cool
http://phpbb3styles.net

stock b16a 57trim@7psi

Post by zex_cool »

FINALLY went to the dyno and forgot my boost controller. :evil: Image red line = last run blue line = first run Image my very first f/i tune. i think i did alright but im pissed b/c i forgot the stupid boost controller. tq came out really flat for some reason. it had no boost creep and i have no idea what cams it has. before anyone says anything i know the dyno read 9psi but the map sensor read a steady 7psi.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

in eCtune settings, uncheck the option \"Use PA sensor\" and use 1024 as the value, then check again, you will see that 2 psi dissipear; this happened to me. Good #'s for low boost =) My buddy with an 05 Saturn ION redline says my car pulls way harder than his... so I am eager to hit up a dyno!
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

no,no. that was the dyno thing reading it off of my manifold. i has nothing to do with the program.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

my bad; misunderstood; happens to me sometimes.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

Boosted K20

Post by Boosted K20 »

nice tq curve. looks like that motor would be making power to 8.5K! customer didnt have a dump tube?

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

its my car. couldnt find any reasonably priced mendral bent piping in town so i jst said fuck it. it has stock everything so i jst left it at 8200-8300. i'd rather raise the boost then rev it higher.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

why not ebc in eCtune? b16 u can go 8800 rpm stock engine we did a few 9000
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

dont have one. if you wanna cut me a deal one lmk. 8)

Adam Hopkins
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Adam Hopkins »

zex_cool wrote:dont have one. if you wanna cut me a deal one lmk. 8)
For 80 to 100 plus 10 in hardware you cant get it cheaper than that. Some manual boost controllers cost almost that much. :D

Joey Misanthropy
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Joey Misanthropy »

Not much of a dyno shop if they don't have a spare MBC or five laying around they can loan you during the tune session. :? Your torque is flat as a strap because there's no restriction to flow on your setup, yet. When the cam, IM, turbine, compressor - or most likely log manifold - starts being a restriction you'll see the torque fall off up top.
Regards, Joseph Davis eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Asheville, NC USA

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

thanks for clearing that up Joseph.