D16Z6 Stock head, built bottom - 240WHP / 200WTQ

eCtuned dyno results.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Sexwitharex
http://phpbb3styles.net

D16Z6 Stock head, built bottom - 240WHP / 200WTQ

Post by Sexwitharex »

First: Props to Chris Harris at Xenocron for doing a great job with the tune! 5 months and still going strong. :P Finally had a chance to re-dyno my car after working out the majority of the kinks. Put down 240WHP / 200WTQ at 12.5 PSI. Engine's a d16z6 with 9:1 SRP and Crower H-beams, stock head. Turbo is T3/T04b Super V-trim with .63 hotside. Here's the graph: Image And a pic of the car before the pull: Image There's some breakup visible on the graph because I left the stock gap on the spark plugs. Also, my turbo seals are starting to blow out so that's likely what caused the AFR readings (Black line) to become so eratic in the top end.

turbodelslo

Post by turbodelslo »

Those are some really good numbers. Have you ran it at the track yet?

Sexwitharex

Post by Sexwitharex »

turbodelslo wrote:Those are some really good numbers. Have you ran it at the track yet?
Not yet - I still want to get my LSD tranny in, and get it re-tuned with the new release of eCtune. There are still a few problems with the battery tables, my tip-in, and the fact that i'm running pig rich in the top end. Car weighed in at 1940lbs with 3/4 full tank, full interior, stereo system, and spare. Next dyno i'm shooting for 275-290WHP @17PSI or so - then i'll see what it puts down at the track...