question about cams..

Post and participate in general automotive tech here.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

zex_cool
http://phpbb3styles.net

question about cams..

Post by zex_cool »

timing; -intake: 37BTDC - 49 ABDC -exhaust: 61BBDC - 21 ATDC duration; -intake: 306degrees -exhaust: 302degrees valve lift; -intake: 12.3mm -exhaust: 11.8mm how would these cams work with boost ? owner originally planed a n/a build but now wants to turbo it.

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

anyone ???

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by xenocron »

That seems like a Lot of Duration to me for some reason. What cams are these? Something custom?
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

buddy club stage 3

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

no one has any info on these cams ?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i guess not? :x
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

I just tuned a set of BC 3's on Thursday...I cant believe they have that much duration in them. As far as I know, they are a nice in-between of Skunk2 Tuner 1s and 2s. Held torque flat as a board all the way to 9k on a pretty mild NA setup. I'm sure they would work fine boosted.
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

alright, thats good news. will see how they really do when he gets all of his turbo stuff together.

sewell94

Post by sewell94 »

It really depends on the turbo setup if those will work or not, run a small turbo and a log, and they will be horrible, BUT run a topumount with a larger turbo and they'll be fine. From the testing i've done, anything bigger than a type R cam on a log manifold won't work well.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Port St Lucie, Fl,