(ECT and VSS work!) Yet another s2000 cauge project [READY]

Post and participate in general automotive tech here.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by TopMountGSR »

Orthello wrote:
TopMountGSR wrote:That's so bad ass, so when you gunna offer a kit for us ectuners?
What about a white paper with schematics and firmware (including source)? Don't want the hazle of "I ordered this and that, but can't get it to work please help" ;)
That would be excellent, pm me the details if you like.
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

Whaxola09

ECT and VSS work Yet another s2000 cauge project READY

Post by Whaxola09 »

how much did you get all your material for, if you dont mind me asking. oh and where did you get it..?

Orthello

Post by Orthello »

I got everything in the local hardware store. Just a bunch of simpel resistor and capacitors to create a debounce filter and create a pull-up at the input. Resistors and caps were just e few euro. The main parts are two small PIC's. Both cost less then 2 euro. Then some PCB. say 2 or 3 euro. So the total price in hardware was less then 10 euro! ;)

ge0ne
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by ge0ne »

who is going to offer this as a solution?
Regards, George Nerantzis diasiq eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: All over Greece

ckretvix

Post by ckretvix »

What kind of wheels are on the CRX?

Dung

Post by Dung »

Back from the dead, is it possible for you to pm me the schematics on how to input the data into the eeprom? I'm starting the project now but the mileage is off by 10,000 miles

electours

Post by electours »

hi i am interesed to you converter can you pm me the schematics on how to input the data into the eeprom plz i have a willem programmer