Psudo boost compinsation

Post and participate in general automotive tech here.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

elevation
http://phpbb3styles.net

Psudo boost compinsation

Post by elevation »

This is something I've been thinking of and gathering for. A small inherit gas cylinder forces gas through a regulated line(say @ 4 psi) to a solenoid to the wastegate line, put one ways at proper points and energize via gop in first gear. What do you think? used in conjunction with the 3 step and I think you could get a hell of a launch.

borat

Post by borat »

Do you intend this to spool the turbo? I think existing N2O or antilag setups take care of that pretty well.
99 Prelude Base 5spd JRSC ~7 psi

elevation

Post by elevation »

No

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

antilag is ok, but it WILL cause your wategate to pop open.. This mean you ahve the potential of leaving the line with the wastegate shutting and trying to redirect the sudden changes in exhuast gas direction. Alot of the PRo guys use CO2 to hold the waste gate shut both during antilag and also while going down the track.. Usually with like a AMS1000 Boost management system..
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i want to test that with ectune too..
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

borat

Post by borat »

I understand now. Found a good explanation here, under the \"Co2 Boost Control\" section: http://www.evans-tuning.com/techarticle ... _comp.html Very interesting, never heard of this before.
99 Prelude Base 5spd JRSC ~7 psi