Tunertoys 440cc

Post and participate in general automotive tech here.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Wazzzup
http://phpbb3styles.net

Tunertoys 440cc

Post by Wazzzup »

which bat offset do I need to select when I want to run Tunertoys 440cc injectors. Info from Tunertoys website:
# Honda Performance Fuel Injector Set 440cc / High Impedance # These performance injectors are perfect for providing the required fuel for your turbo / supercharger or high horsepower project. They are a direct drop-in replacement for your factory Honda injectors. They are flow rated at 440cc/min at 38PSI, and can supply enough fuel to support in the neighborhood of 300WHp. # When used in high impedance OBD0 applications or any OBD1 Honda vehicles, no modifications to the wiring is needed. All new seals included. OBD2 vehicles will require replacement connectors.
EG H22A 1/4 mile 13.6 sec @ Drachten with eCtune

thething96

Post by thething96 »

What kind of setup are you going to run?

Wazzzup

Post by Wazzzup »

JDM H22A Type R cams Skunk2 intake 70mm 3\" exhaust Custom header

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

Do yourself a favor and spend the little extra on a set of RC's or did you buy the tuner toys injectors already?

Wazzzup

Post by Wazzzup »

I have them already. Are they so bad?

thething96

Post by thething96 »

It's not that they're bad, but they're not good. You want injectors with good consistency from one to the other, specially in an all motor setup. RC are ok, but there are better brands.

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

I have had a set of tuner toys injectors stick open on me so, ever since then been weary of them and would never suggest a set to anyone to buy.

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

I'm not real big on Tuner Toys anything. I think they permanently belong on HMT. I bought a set of their rods for a customer once and the rod bearing tangs were machined in the wrong spot so the top and bottom rod bearings offset each other by at least an 1/8th of an inch. Tuner Toys admitted that they were their rods but wouldn't refund my money, exchange them or help me what so ever. I sure as hell wouldn't trust some re badged knock off injector of 'theirs'.
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

Wazzzup

Post by Wazzzup »

The injectors are from Keihin. Are they special made by keihin or are they modified by Tuner Toys? The price I payed is about 130 USD. I going to ultrasone cleaning them and than I going to check the flow of the injectors. But the question is how do I control them with eCtune?