Stalling, funny idle...

Post and participate in general automotive tech here.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by Bugermass »

I KNEW IT!!! I knew there was somthing up with the GM sensors.. I couldn't figure out why half the time they were backwards and I'd have to re-wire them... Dude you just checked my sanity.. Thank you. . . . lol
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by xenocron »

Bugermass wrote:I KNEW IT!!! I knew there was somthing up with the GM sensors.. I couldn't figure out why half the time they were backwards and I'd have to re-wire them... Dude you just checked my sanity.. Thank you. . . . lol
LOL...I dont make the Gm sensor...he is talking about the little DIY Honda map cases.
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

LOL...I dont make the Gm sensor...he is talking about the little DIY Honda map cases.
I think Chris reacted on my post about imitation GM's
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

Yeah it was Gaskleppie's post I was responding too..
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

Can we use the omni power 2.5bar sensor in eCtune? There is a selection for the 4bar sensor but nothing for the 2.5bar.

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by xenocron »

Almighty-Si wrote:Can we use the omni power 2.5bar sensor in eCtune? There is a selection for the 4bar sensor but nothing for the 2.5bar.
Its the same as the Motorola 2.5
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...