Meth Injection?

Post and participate in general automotive tech here.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Natural Aspirations
http://phpbb3styles.net

Meth Injection?

Post by Natural Aspirations »

Anyone have any experience tuning a methanol injection system? I have an AEM progressive kit will be using the 550cc nozzle on a JRSC @9 PSI. Hope to have it rough tuned and work out the bugs before I have it tuned.

combz

Post by combz »

my expereince is to start with the smaller nozzle. and work your way up. i ahve no complaints about my aem kit..it works great. 25psi of boost on a gt3076r all day everyday.on 91 octane.

Natural Aspirations

Post by Natural Aspirations »

I have been considering using a SSR through the PWM boost control, to control the pump a little better. Has anyone tried this?

JaredKaragen

Re: Meth Injection

Post by JaredKaragen »

Coodiagor wrote:I have been saying the same kind of things since day one. I dont think its your meth talking either. I know of a few others here that feel the same but for some reason dont speak up about it. He has 300 posts in a very short space of time, he constantly breaks fourm rules and is never called up about it maybe a few times, and he has an unhealthy interest in the fourm to the point of obsession and people are starting to lay off him for his actions. I for one will not lay off him and I hope others will do the same. He is not who he seems. You have been warned rorta.
This post is out of place.....
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

Bindegal
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bindegal »

Jared... you´re rambling :) I have set up a couple of cars (including my own) with the Snow water/meth kit from Xenocron. It seemed to work pretty well. Just get the cheapest one, as you don´t need the fancy controller anyway. They all use the same pump as most other manufacturers. Make the ECU activate the pump through a relay on a GPO. Set the activation RPM a bit low as you need to allow for the pump to build up pressure. For example, activation above 1300mbar, 5000rpm. With the boost you´re running, this would be my suggestion - nothing more advances is needed, really. And yes make sure you start small with the nozzles. /Allan
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Copenhagen, Denmark