H22A7 Questions please help

Post and participate in general automotive tech here.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

TomCH1
http://phpbb3styles.net

H22A7 Questions please help

Post by TomCH1 »

Hi, I have a Accord Type R, with a h22a7 obd2b, i really want to get eCtune but i obviously need to convert to obd1 and p28,30,08 ecu. If you could tell me what i need to do in order to complete this i'd be more than grateful, i have read that i need a new dizzy a 2 wire iacv and some re-wiring for the harness to work (the obd2b - obd1 conversion harness). This is what i need the help with. Anyway if anyone could shed light and possibly provide a base map for ectune i would be grateful. Regards,
EDM ATR @ 224Bhp

SpoonMotorSports

Post by SpoonMotorSports »

just get an obd2-obd1 conversion harness its cheap and make your own basemap by using ectune its really easy

JaredKaragen

Re: H22A7 Questions please help

Post by JaredKaragen »

TomCH1 wrote:Hi, I have a Accord Type R, with a h22a7 obd2b, i really want to get eCtune but i obviously need to convert to obd1 and p28,30,08 ecu. If you could tell me what i need to do in order to complete this i'd be more than grateful, i have read that i need a new dizzy a 2 wire iacv and some re-wiring for the harness to work (the obd2b - obd1 conversion harness). This is what i need the help with. Anyway if anyone could shed light and possibly provide a base map for ectune i would be grateful. Regards,
copy crome tables and start from there.... if there is no appropriate base for your engine. never drive on those tables, tune it first!!!!
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

ge0ne
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by ge0ne »

And the 2 wire iacv needs to be done... Pretty easy task.
Regards, George Nerantzis diasiq eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: All over Greece

Bindegal
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bindegal »

ge0ne wrote:And the 2 wire iacv needs to be done... Pretty easy task.
What´s that easy iacv change again? I´m working on a customer car with an H22 and 3-wire IACV and so far, no matter how we wire it the OBD1 ECU there is no idle control. Ideas are very much welcome! /Allan
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Copenhagen, Denmark