XS \"Blurr\" manifold

Post and participate in general automotive tech here.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

XS \"Blurr\" manifold

Post by Gaskleppie »

Anyone tried this turbo manifold? Image I am looking for the manifold that gives the fastest throttle response. Setup; Build B16a 10:1 comp GT28RS turbo Max pressure : 15Psi i know this manifold doesn't fit but it seems there are no matching manifolds for the GT28RS anyway. So I have to make it fit. Or must I stick to a ram horn?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

Frank, there is a crx running here. Single overhead. 30psi boost won a skyline that runs 12.2. But the mani cracked a few times. what flange does the gt28 have?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

T25 This manifold has 3mm thick material. Should be holding strong if you give it some extra support under the turbo.

calvin

Post by calvin »

ok. Told you what i saw with my eyes FYI
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

M@rvin

Post by M@rvin »

calvin wrote:ok. Told you what i saw with my eyes FYI
THIS CRX was way faster then the Skyline, I can confirm this ....

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

How does it spool up the turbo? Like a ram horn? or even faster?

Boosted K20

Post by Boosted K20 »

i tuned a car with a simliar manifold like that one. i'll see if i can get the dyno graph up. the car was a stock GSR

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by xenocron »

Gaskleppie wrote:How does it spool up the turbo? Like a ram horn? or even faster?
I cant imagine that manifold spooling any reasonably amount quicker or slower than a log, ram or top mount with a 28rs turbo
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

I am gonna use it for circuit racing so i want max response. (No, I am not going to do ITB's......)

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

a GT28RS spools insanely fast anyways, if you not looking for tons of boost and crazy top end power just get a log manifold, its simple it'll get the turbo up fast and you don't have to worry as much about htem cracking.. Turonetics has a really nice cast turbular manifold thats like $400.. I\"ve seen it make 680HP with a GT-K 550 turbo on a scion.. Those turbos are rediculous. They spool so fast you don't even need antilag.
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

This car has a GT-K 650 on it.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4HXnPVkvzE The turbo spools nasty, and thats a big ass turbo.. Car runs 10.4 in sport front wheel drive class, full body full interior with a cage.. It was built by another shop here in town..
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

denn

Post by denn »

i have 1 but i'm re-welding no crack all time