Great Read and Resource on Injector Dead Times

Post and participate in general automotive tech here.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Great Read and Resource on Injector Dead Times

Post by xenocron »

Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i was right. Injector dead time/offset is a fixed value not and % change
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

http://www.yawpower.com/download/Inject ... namics.zip Download this ZIP file and open the PDF and read through that as well...even better explanation.
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

Coupe-r

Post by Coupe-r »

So no need for me to worry if I'm uding stock 240cc injectors. Where abouts is the inejetor dead time table. I know about the injector vs battery offset but where is this dead time accounted for

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Coupe-r wrote:So no need for me to worry if I'm uding stock 240cc injectors. Where abouts is the inejetor dead time table. I know about the injector vs battery offset but where is this dead time accounted for
That is the dead time table...

Coupe-r

Post by Coupe-r »

Ah cool. I have stock injectors so I don't mess with that table.

Dmc1

Post by Dmc1 »

Thanks for posting this up Chris! Ive read through this a couple of times and I think understanding how to setup the correct dead time is going to make me a better tooner. Good read man!

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

Very good read!

reactone

Post by reactone »

This answers alot of questions I had. Solid read!!