Drag Champ

eCtuned Cars and their results

Moderator: Gaskleppie

ge0ne
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Drag Champ

Post by ge0ne »

We did with the CRX 12.52 @ 184km and got the greek drag champion :) 8)
Regards, George Nerantzis diasiq eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: All over Greece

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Dont forget to thank your sponsors 8) j/k Congrats buddy!
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

Congratulations! btw, I went to Rhodos 2 weeks ago. Beautiful island you got there in Greece! Keep on the good work!
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

ge0ne

Post by ge0ne »

I am always thanking you Chris for all the cooperation and fastest respond on the earth... And eCtune of course... @ Gaskleppie You came to Greece and didn't give a call no, no, no bad boy... Funny thing is we still have one race and even if we come last we take the Championship, go figure :lol: At this last race my only thought is time, making a good pass, i'll even risk the motor since the next years engine is ready and fully built :twisted:
Regards, George Nerantzis diasiq eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: All over Greece

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

GOOODDDD eCt champ :shock:
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.