New Times from World Cup Finals at MIR

eCtuned Cars and their results

Moderator: Gaskleppie

RBrandonS
http://phpbb3styles.net

New Times from World Cup Finals at MIR

Post by RBrandonS »

Well... It took all summer to get the car back together. Did a manifold swap, rebuilt the tranny and retuned the car. Second pass of the day was a 10.56 at 133. It set me up as the number 16 qualifier. I add specs of the run later tonight and hopefully video. eCtune FTW!!!!! Need onboard datalogging now and id be set.

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Re: New Times from World Cup Finals at MIR

Post by xenocron »

10.56, 16th qualifier...LOL Congrats
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

RBrandonS

Post by RBrandonS »

xenocron wrote:10.56, 16th qualifier...LOL Congrats
I know LOL. But the difference between my car and the other 15 is my car is my daily driver and I drive it everyday. I need to change cams to some gsr or itr cams. The unknown skunk2 cams are just killing my top end and ive adjusted them many different ways with no gains.

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by xenocron »

RBrandonS wrote:
xenocron wrote:10.56, 16th qualifier...LOL Congrats
I know LOL. But the difference between my car and the other 15 is my car is my daily driver and I drive it everyday. I need to change cams to some gsr or itr cams. The unknown skunk2 cams are just killing my top end and ive adjusted them many different ways with no gains.
Unknown cams...fun stuff :) You need to degree them...although, without knowing which cams you have, it would be near impossible to look up the specs!
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...